Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best michigan diamond buyer

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, a while back I told the ex-wife I wanted my rings back. Resale on these is brutal. Jewelry has to be a huge margin business.

I'm only 50 miles from Michigan and I wondered if you guys know any good buyers around Detroit?

Looking at a sixty percent loss on investment here. Not to mention the loss I took marrying the wrong woman...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the ads on craigslist. I see a lot of ads that say something like:
Paid $5,000 at Kay's, never worn, appraised for $5,200.
Asking $1,200 obo

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I agree, it's a huge scam. I'm closer to port Huron Espi, if you have specific suggestions in the area I'd appreciate it.
The set has been on consignment at a local jeweller here but no luck. I think he's probably using it to pad his inventory without really trying to sell.

I simply told her...they were part of a contract you broke. It's sad, really I never had frame while we were married.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Thanks guys.

I agree, it's a huge scam. I'm closer to port Huron Espi, if you have specific suggestions in the area I'd appreciate it.
The set has been on consignment at a local jeweller here but no luck. I think he's probably using it to pad his inventory without really trying to sell.

I simply told her...they were part of a contract you broke. It's sad, really I never had frame while we were married.
- For one, you didn't marry the wrong woman, marrying PERIOD is wrong. Do not get married.

- You aren't getting a lot of the value back, your best bet is to go to a Jewelry Pawn Shop around town. Shop it to about 5-10 different shops and go with the one that's going to give you the best deal.

- Last but not least, not sure if I said this before or not but....DO NOT get married. :cool: