Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Homecoming/School dance story

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this thread so you guys could submit your best story. Now that homecoming season is pretty much over (after tonight) I know yous got some. Maybe you worked some game on your date that you hadn't done much with prior and got lucky. Or maybe you ran into a girl there. Share what worked so that others might benefit!

Disaster stories are also welcome.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch.

Ouch man. Last night.
So...after not hearing from my possible date for 3 days prior to the dance[I haven't heard from her since I asked her..good thing she didn't go though] I went stag with a group of friends.
Dinner went like this:
Mikes American Grille:2:30 wait
Outback: 45 min wait
Some ****ty restaurant: hr wait
Friendlys: 45 min wait

We ended up going to some cheapass mexican restaurant lol.
Dance was pretty fun. We showed up like an hour late, but oh well[all the mixing up of restaurants and my driver needing to jumpstart his ride at every restaurant].
Danced with some fine-lookin females[Damn, Caitlin can't dance for ****]...
Also madeout with my possibly soon-to-be gf on the dancefloor lol. good stuff :D

Now afterwards it just became the dumbest **** ever. Aroudn midnight my friend and I rollup to this party. I know and am on pretty good terms with everyone there. Wait, thats what I thought.
Turns out 2 of the Varsity football and lax players[both sophmores like me] hate me for some reason...I've boguht bud from one of them before, lent him money and sold him weed before...dumb-****.
Within 2 minutes of showing up my friend and I are getting yelled at by these 2 while the person whose house it is[I'm cool with him, we go back to 7th grade]. something along the lines of "leave. You're a ****in *****, get the **** out!"... I'm kinda jsut like "wtf? Why I gotta leave?"[I'm not gonna start **** with drunk kids when there are 30 people around who like them more than me lol].
So i go out back and run into the guy whos having the party and hes jsut like "Yah man, Its gettin to rowdy and too big, sorry man, see you at school."
I love how as I'm walking out, a group of abotu 12 people walk in passed us, no one says a thing to em.

So i then walked 2 miles in the coldass weather in my buttonup shirt and ****. Lweast i didn't bring my 5th of rum and beers to the party, I woulda gotten robbed. Went home with my friend, smoked a ****load and hungout.
One the walk home I tried callin people to get a ride to another party. When I called people, they were all already ****faced and didn't feel like coming and picking my ass up, since their only insentive was liqour n beer, and they ahd a lotta beer.
fvckin...
only good thing about the night was makin out with that girl lol.[Shes a junior=she drives...so I can def get some ass lol]

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read your post. Did alcohol really make it more or less fun. Sounds like the most fun you had came BEFORE you got f-ed up and talked to other people who were f-ed. Don't mean to preach but there's something to be learned form that.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i didn't drink all night. Thought i mentioned that?
They were ****faced when I showed, but I dind't have a chance to drink.

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I have one...

So it was Freshman year and I was a BIG afc. I didn't really have any experience with girls, and I really wanted to go to homecoming (after all, its the first highschool dance!) but I didn't have a date. I talked to a girl I know who lives in a town like 5 miles away, and she said she would hook me up. She mentioned a few girls, and one of them i recognized. Her name was Kate and she was HOT.

So I made plans with Kate without actually talking to her... the other girl set it all up. Homecoming day came and the dance was a few hours away. I called Kate to finalize the plans, but she had bad news. She couldn't go!

I talked to my friend who set us up and she felt bad. She told me that she had other friends I could go with. She started talking about a DIFFERENT girl named Kate and how GORGEOUS she is. "All the guys think she is HOT!!" Of course, I didn't believe her (I was AFC not stupid...) but I decided to go anyway. After all, my mom bought a corsage for like $30 and I wasnt going to let that go to waste. I was VERY optimistic about it (unusual for me) and thought "maybe she wont look bad.. maybe she wont be cute but she will be a cool girl and we can have a good time."

So I went to the restaurant with two friends of mine (we were all eating together) and waited to see what my date looked like. The car of girls arrived and out came my date. WOW. I wont get too much into her looks.. all I need to say is that both my friends were laughing so hard they almost cried. STILL I was optimistic about it, thinking she may be a really cool (butt ugly) girl. NOPE!

At the restaurant she was pretty damn boring... and that pissed me off because I spent $20 or something on her meal and she didn't even give me good conversation. OH WELL. So we left the restaurant and headed to the school, which was just a few blocks away. On the way there she started HAWKING LOOGIES on the sidewalk. I mean all-out "CHHHHRRRRRRRRPPPHH" noises. My friends couldn't get enough of it.. they just kept laughing at me.

When we got to the dance she asked if i wanted her to pay for herself. Being a cheap ******* I said "YES!" and hid from her for the entire dance. i know that sounds bad but the girl deserved it for sure...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My date's boyfriend found out me n her were going, so i got cancelled on for that. Instead i went out into town and found some girl's birthday party with 12 chicks my age, almost all of which were HB9's. We went out and partied all night, better time than any other friends HC i heard of.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
last year i got drunk as hell and had a three some with a hb7 and a hb9

top that *****es!!!! :cool:

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well being first year of being a dj and only my second homecoming this one would have had to be the best. After this touchdown rally thing i just went around talking to all the nomine chicks. Then it ended up some people were missing that were saposed to ride the float, so i got to go on it and i didnt have to do any of the work. (also got me into the game free =D) So to top it all off i got to do this sexy pose laying down on the front where the 3 hottest cheerleaders had to sit. So one sat right against my crotch while the other was next to my head and the other next to her I also had a direct view up the hb9 cheerleaders skirt (which i think she intentionaly gave me). Then after that i hung out with some friends till the dance came. It was my frist school dance i ever dragged myself to and i tore up the floor. I got to dance/grind with every hot girl except 2 who wanted to but their chump bowfriends were sitting back watching them the whole time.