Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Gym Training Music In The World Is TRANCE!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been raving for a long ass time.. It went hand and hand with the nightlife.. Trance always has its place in my playlist and I listened to some good amount of trance when I first started getting heavy into bodybuilding, (Zyzz era)

but, in all honesty, nothing gets me going more than some hard rock/metal. Sht like Alice in Chains, Slipknot, Motley Crue, Type O Negative, CKY, Motorhead, etc
Trance is kinda generic and boring now. Nothing like what oldskool 90s trance was.

However there is some absolute killer tunes in the Progressive House Scene and Melodic Techno.

In-fact check out my YouTube channel. Wall to Wall gym music and some relaxing chill music

I been raving for a long ass time.. It went hand and hand with the nightlife.. Trance always has its place in my playlist and I listened to some good amount of trance when I first started getting heavy into bodybuilding, (Zyzz era)

but, in all honesty, nothing gets me going more than some hard rock/metal. Sht like Alice in Chains, Slipknot, Motley Crue, Type O Negative, CKY, Motorhead, etc

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trance, but...... gonna play a bunch of KMFDM during my workout

Brings me back to my days as a freak with zits :lol:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a lot of that on my gym playlist, it is basically a bunch of metal and dance music. I love Type O Negative; 'slow, deep and hard' is basically the ultimate rage album for guys ****ed over by women. The song Xero tolerance when he kills the couple with the pickaxe :lol: Peter Steele was a real character. I really like his pre Type O band, Carnivore.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europe trance is the best

The album trance anthem 2007 and 2008 are m'y fav

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance is nice. Eurodance trance is nicer. Though I feel like there is no soul in it. After a while it feels like being raped by a mechanical robot.

I go for Eurodance. This is a nice remix:

If I want to go 150 percent I go for partybreak. Though it makes me a bit too aggressive. Hard to get back to a decent IQ level.