Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being the ultimate male

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are many different tactics being said here about how to attract woman and different things a guy should do. I know that a guy who surrounds himself with alot of women looks more attractive towards woman but I believe being a "Man's man" is just as important. Being that guy that always has alot of guys around him too, being that guy that is pretty much the leader, being that guy that other guys listen to..... i guess u guys know what i mean. what i really wanna know is how do u become that guy? any specific way? anything u have to do?

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and truthfully, is it a good idea to kiss ass of the other "alpha males" to get up closer to their status and maybe take over in the future, or is this not a good thing to do?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think it just depends really. For example, I don't care to ever be the leader of the pack in the way you mention. Not saying I'm submissive to them so to speak. I believe that I can lead in ways that don't prove it to the masses...I don't have to show this to see myself bigger on the inside and move, inspire or motivate others. In fact, have you ever heard: I won't waste my breath I'll let action speak...Through action you can become a leader. So, you don't have to dominate a convo all the time to get women, some women like large brains that know when to shut up. Too many dispositions in the world to generalize...

Yes though, some women like that kind of a guy...some can see that giants don't need to be that way.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and truthfully, is it a good idea to kiss ass of the other "alpha males" to get up closer to their status and maybe take over in the future, or is this not a good thing to do?
Somebody is watching too much Sopranos :rolleyes: