"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Being tested

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
I'm just curious how you guys take it when you feel a woman is testing you. Do you feel insulted or flattered?

I have a female coworker who I generally get mixed signals from, has recently been trying to get some kind of reaction out of me...whether it be trying to make me blush or even embarrass me(nothing mean-spirited) but to no avail. Just the other day she tried to make some comment about my work to try and anger me. For the most part, I'm an even-tempered person and keep my cool in most circumstances and have been told I come across arrogant. Maybe she is trying to knock me down a peg or two...who knows?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
hmm, careful with the broads at work, you don't want to get mixed up with them unless you are planning on leaving that place of work any time soon.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by b's nuts
hmm, careful with the broads at work, you don't want to get mixed up with them unless you are planning on leaving that place of work any time soon.
I concur!!!
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
i have learned to get flattered when a girl tests me. if she's testing you then that means she has some sort of feelings for you but wants to make sure that you aren't a wuss and can stand up to her.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
I still don't know

I tend to date extremely intelligent women, so I usually don't know when or if it's happening, unless I do the wrong thing and it's too late.

Usually "making the wrong move" consists of not calling her on something when I really don't care about it. Like one gal I was supposed to meet up with, and she called me the evening we were supposed to go out and said she was going to a barbecue for "just a short while," and that she would call me when she leaves there. I really had no problem with it, because I wanted to take a couple hours of rest before heading out. She didn't call.

She may have thought I wussed out, and wanted me to lay down the law, but I really was not bothered by the delay. Or perhaps she was testing my interest to see if I would call her to ask where the hell she was at some point. I didn't call, either, and wrote her off. If she says she'll call and doesn't, she fails my test.

Usually I'm glad to be rid of any gal who tests me. The best ones never have tested me, or if they did I was unaware of them ever having done so.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Cherish your self-respect more!

Looking back, it is noteworthy how many women I have dumped because they were "testing" if I would kiss their ass. The most frequent incidence being her not calling me when she was supposed to.

In every case, I never called or showed that she had the power over me. Do I feel played? Hell, no. I had already f*ucked every single one of them. So I could not care less. Besides, my self-respect is more important than the b!itch.

Peace!
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I'm just curious how you guys take it when you feel a woman is testing you. Do you feel insulted or flattered?

I love when women test me. It gives me an opportunity to flatten their ego, lol.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
well here's my twist on girls testing me. while i was driving to a place getting ready to have a nice innocent midnight stroll with my date. she tested me in the car (stupid girls just like ruining the moment, right?)

she asked "do you think this and this girl is pretty" and I thought to myself "test time" and I replied "i think she's hot" (i could've said she's okay or alright to make the answer neutral but i wanted to piss her off) - and obviously she replied "so would you go up to her and talk to her" - etc etc and i kept pissing her off. on the way i make a detour and told her i needed to go get something hot to drink. made her pay the whole bill.

never went on that midnight stroll - it was the girls fault for entirely killing the mood.

when a girl starts testing you, you gotta test her back or attack her tests to put her on the spotlight. well i dumped this broad later on cause she had some serious issues.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
when a girl starts testing you, you gotta test her back or attack her tests to put her on the spotlight

amen brotha.
 
Top