Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Played

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like i get played ALOT, i used DJ skills and the girl always acts interested and sometimes i can get sex out of it (not lately) and i usually get the convo started and it flows perfectly but i usually dont get the number or i find their more interested in my friend or some other guy with a dull personality (i am 18 , the girls are 16-17 usually).

what am i doing wrong? i dress nice, use cologne sparingly, always smile and look em in the eye, im 5 foot 9-10, 165 pds completely RIPPED with a six pack, i have a good complexion, and spikey hair (like normal spikey hair w/ blond highlights, nothing weird). What is it that is a problem with me?

Why do i get played?

Reaction score
*****es are like that, and you have to accept the fact that women can be decieving creatures. Some show signs of interest but are all BS. You have to show interest as well, and you have to find a way to seduce them! Otherwise don't kick yourself for it! MOVE ON, IT'S HER LOSS, NOT YOURS!!!!!!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a personality.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple

you just simply try 2 hard.

chump!:cool:

vinch

Don Juan