Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being jerked around?

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and a female frined have been talking about dating for 3 months..
These have been 3 long months.. we are either really happy together or totally pissed at each other, but our arguments only last a couple days..
I feel like she is jerking me around.. thats why i havent asked her out for 3 months(to be my g/f not meaning to just hang out--we do that).. but recently i have been thinking about making her my g/f.. and shes been asking more lately too...
But I have a problem with her clubbing, she's 18 and Im 17.. and since she can get into clubs she goes to them with her friends..
I sometimes feel like she picks clubbing and partying over me..
Ive been asking her to go to teh movies with me since monday, well she said Yes and guess what? tonights teh night we were susposed to go to teh movie and she had to cancel because she was going to a comedy club and then to a another club.. to me this is very messed up and if she was in my place she woudl be bitc*ing... and she's stood me up before,
like 2 weeks ago she was susposed ot go shoot ball with me, well she didnt call until 4 and never even said sorry or anything.. the reason she never called was because she had went partying and gotten drunk

She tells me to trust her and she always tells me how much she likes me, well I dont know how to feel.. because one day shes my best frined and the next she's to busy for me... And the whole clubbing thing, shes gonna be dancing with other guys and stuff hwo does she expect me to feel? I think its messed up how she wants me in a relationship with her but she will still get to go to these places.. most peopel go to these places ot meet and pick up guys/gals.. i dunno.. messed up situation.. ne help is wanted..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's dragging you around on her "trip." Find a new girl that you want to date. If she is hot one day and cold the next, how do you think your relationship is going to be? Good luck on your search.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tonights teh night we were susposed to go to teh movie and she had to cancel because she was going to a comedy club and then to a another club..
Dude, that is a serious ****in' warning sign right there. She cancelled a date with you to get out clubbing with friends and ****. Dude. Do you realize what she's probably doing at these clubs? Well, in case you don't, let me spell it out for you.

S H E I S M E E T I N G O T H E R G U Y S

You need to go out and get your mind of this chick and meet other girls. You definately shouldn't be thinking about making this chick your girlfriend because she's probably ALREADY cheating on you. I'd tell her to go **** herself.

Your chick is just like the ****in' ***** that married my brothers best friend. She married him and then had a kid to him and then he caught her cheating on him with his best friend.

like 2 weeks ago she was susposed ot go shoot ball with me, well she didnt call until 4 and never even said sorry or anything.. the reason she never called was because she had went partying and gotten drunk
Her is another serious issue. She gets drunk. My opinion of her, is that she's probably a hoe dude. It's really ****ed up and I'm sure it's hurting you alot. You should grow some balls and tell her to go **** herself before she started bugging money off you to feed the babies that she's going to have with these other guys.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey... yeah I moved on form her for a while.. and she foudn out and I knew I still had feelings for her but kept quit.. well she foudn out I had sorta moved on and she cried for like 2 days and wrote me a letter that was like 2 pages long..

I really do like her, its just that every weekend she has to go clubbing and puts me on hold or to teh side but she does call when she says she will on the weekend..
She tells me she meets guys but it doenst mean anything..WTF!
she would have cursed me if I said: I meet girls but it doesnt mean anything..
She also told me we should stay exclusive, like just me and her..
she said she woudl get mad if she ever saw me with another girl.. and then she asked me if I would be mad.. I told her: yeah I woudl be mad but whatever I can move on.. and she told me it was alright to be jealious.. and then told me she thought I was jealious she was goign to clubs and I am.. she woudlnt like me goign to them... how woudl u feel if u were in my situation and what woudl u say ot ur girl a/b it?
Ive already mentioned it, and she told me she's not gonna change her lifestyle.. so stupid...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wvpimp00
hey... yeah I moved on form her for a while.. and she foudn out and I knew I still had feelings for her but kept quit.. well she foudn out I had sorta moved on and she cried for like 2 days and wrote me a letter that was like 2 pages long..

I really do like her, its just that every weekend she has to go clubbing and puts me on hold or to teh side but she does call when she says she will on the weekend..
She tells me she meets guys but it doenst mean anything..WTF!
she would have cursed me if I said: I meet girls but it doesnt mean anything..
She also told me we should stay exclusive, like just me and her..
she said she woudl get mad if she ever saw me with another girl.. and then she asked me if I would be mad.. I told her: yeah I woudl be mad but whatever I can move on.. and she told me it was alright to be jealious.. and then told me she thought I was jealious she was goign to clubs and I am.. she woudlnt like me goign to them... how woudl u feel if u were in my situation and what woudl u say ot ur girl a/b it?
Ive already mentioned it, and she told me she's not gonna change her lifestyle.. so stupid...
Major one-itis dude. Sit back, relax, and forget about her. She's not good enough for a don juan. Why does she get freedom (going to clubs, seeing other guys) and you don't? Lay down the law. Try using this song title as your way of telling her off... "Move b!tch, get out the way."

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craybadboy reply:
No doudt, I understand what your saying..
Liek I said: she even said she was meeting other guys.. this is sooo messed up how she expects me to accept that! she woudl accept that if I was in her place.. It does hurt a lot right now.. and this stuff has been going on for a while and has been hurting for a while...

Why does she expect me to accept that she is going ot club and meeting other guys? thats is somethign messed up to ask.. if she likes me so much why does she have to go to clubs?
because shes prolly dancing all over other guys and I bet shes thinking about me teh whoel time..lmao... i need to just walk away, but im not for sure shes all up on other people.. wish i really knew.... uuuhhhhh such a pain in the arse!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and she told me it was alright to be jealious..
Dude, first of all, in a RELATIONSHIP, it DEFINATELY is NOT alright to be jealous of your partner. A DJ should NEVER be jealous, for it is the girl that is chasing the MAN.

But, of course, you are not boyfriend/girlfriend yet, so it is perfectally fine for you two to meet other partners, right? Well, it is, but you two act like your in a relationship. You guys don't have enough trust in each other to create a relationship. Your still stuck in the infactuation stage and it's not healthy. You seriously need to tell her that you want to date other women. That she stood you up one to many times and that has left you looking elsewhere. Tell her that you won't give her a second chance. She'll probably find this to be kinda sexy that your finally growing some balls and will probably beg for you to go back with her. But, don't do it, because after you do and you lose your mystery again she will be back to the same-ol-same-old. And you need someone else. There are ****in' millions of females out there, go find another.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!!!! Why do you want some alcoholic party ho who cancels dates on you to be your gf? You're so willing to succumb to her demands, so find a girl who is willing to succumb to yours too. Never, EVER, hold girls on a pedestal. Find a girl who respects you as much as you're willing to respect her.