Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being intimidated

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll have a good day and feel pretty good about my day and how i did with women. but then i'll go hang out with one of my friends who is fukkin 3 different girls at the same time and has a girlfriend back home, and has girls he met at some seminar back in high school calling him nightly. when i'm around him i get really intimidated and feel like maybe things will never change for me. and it just makes me feel generally depressed.

I thought the majority of guys were AFCs, sometimes I look around and wonder b/c alot here seem to know what they're doing. i have a hard time getting my foot in the door with some of these girls b/c they know so many people from previous years. also, everytime i wanna approch a girl that hangs out with the jocks i get intimidated and feel like i should back off and let a jock have her. actually i think i'm intimidated more by other guys then the girls if u know what i'm talking about.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a self esteem problem. Are you a nerd? Are you a skinny runt or something? Ugly, fat...??? There's gotta be something. But the good thing is that whatever it is, you can probably work on it and fix your problem.

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
acutally up until 11th grade in high school i was. and it kinda snowballed on itself. i still get the feeling sometimes that i got in 8th grade when the seniors would pick on me. sounds stupid, i don't feel that way all the time, but every now and then it will hit me.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's natural to compare yourself to others. just focus on yourself and take things at your own pace. at the same time, there will be lessons to be learned from this guy. what's so special about him?

i'm also starting to feel the same way about the number of afcs out there and wonder if it's just a myth

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either try to learn from him or get rid of this friend because he's hurting your self esteem. Why do you need someone around who does that?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Nah don't get rid of him, Use him as an example. Ask your friend for some tips. remember Bro's before Hoes

ZMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know what mean. I do well, a lot better then most guys I know. Then I hang out with my older brother, he is surrounded with girls all the time. He has wild pool parties and s#x parties. It kind of humbles you a bit. But i don't hate him, i'm kinda proud he is my brother. I try to learn from him. It seems to be mostly confidence.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZMan
Yeah i know what mean. I do well, a lot better then most guys I know. Then I hang out with my older brother, he is surrounded with girls all the time. He has wild pool parties and s#x parties. It kind of humbles you a bit. But i don't hate him, i'm kinda proud he is my brother. I try to learn from him. It seems to be mostly confidence.
It would be awesome to have a brother like that. I have an older sister that used to give me total AFC advice. You're very fortunate that you have a sibling that you can learn from so there is no reason to be humbled at all.