"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

being intimidated

toast

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
i'll have a good day and feel pretty good about my day and how i did with women. but then i'll go hang out with one of my friends who is fukkin 3 different girls at the same time and has a girlfriend back home, and has girls he met at some seminar back in high school calling him nightly. when i'm around him i get really intimidated and feel like maybe things will never change for me. and it just makes me feel generally depressed.

I thought the majority of guys were AFCs, sometimes I look around and wonder b/c alot here seem to know what they're doing. i have a hard time getting my foot in the door with some of these girls b/c they know so many people from previous years. also, everytime i wanna approch a girl that hangs out with the jocks i get intimidated and feel like i should back off and let a jock have her. actually i think i'm intimidated more by other guys then the girls if u know what i'm talking about.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Sounds like a self esteem problem. Are you a nerd? Are you a skinny runt or something? Ugly, fat...??? There's gotta be something. But the good thing is that whatever it is, you can probably work on it and fix your problem.
 

toast

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
acutally up until 11th grade in high school i was. and it kinda snowballed on itself. i still get the feeling sometimes that i got in 8th grade when the seniors would pick on me. sounds stupid, i don't feel that way all the time, but every now and then it will hit me.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
it's natural to compare yourself to others. just focus on yourself and take things at your own pace. at the same time, there will be lessons to be learned from this guy. what's so special about him?

i'm also starting to feel the same way about the number of afcs out there and wonder if it's just a myth
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Either try to learn from him or get rid of this friend because he's hurting your self esteem. Why do you need someone around who does that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Nah don't get rid of him, Use him as an example. Ask your friend for some tips. remember Bro's before Hoes
 

ZMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Yeah i know what mean. I do well, a lot better then most guys I know. Then I hang out with my older brother, he is surrounded with girls all the time. He has wild pool parties and s#x parties. It kind of humbles you a bit. But i don't hate him, i'm kinda proud he is my brother. I try to learn from him. It seems to be mostly confidence.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by ZMan
Yeah i know what mean. I do well, a lot better then most guys I know. Then I hang out with my older brother, he is surrounded with girls all the time. He has wild pool parties and s#x parties. It kind of humbles you a bit. But i don't hate him, i'm kinda proud he is my brother. I try to learn from him. It seems to be mostly confidence.
It would be awesome to have a brother like that. I have an older sister that used to give me total AFC advice. You're very fortunate that you have a sibling that you can learn from so there is no reason to be humbled at all.
 
Top