Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being in Love??

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know im young for this section, but i figure the older guys might know more about this topic than other sections.

My question is: How do you know when your in Love?? What are the signs of love both inside and outside, like behavior and that kind of jazz.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is you may think your in love but 9 times out of 10 your not. Your infatuated. Just experience I guess.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on what youre looking for.

at your age most guys think they fell in love with the first thing that winks at them, but the smarter others throw it off and keep playing the field.

tough one to really answer because sometimes what we feel in our heart is a substitute for the looks that deceive us.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True tests

The "feeling" isn't that incredibly romantic date or that gleam in the eye. Anyone can have that. Actually, the "feeling" or "true test" in my book comes when you hit an obstacle.

For me -- because I've moved around a lot -- it comes in the sustaining or bailing on a relationship. Career-wise I had to move a lot early in my career and I had some significant gfs bail on me soon after I had moved (not that far away). I knew it probably wasn't love then. They were weak emotionally.

When you hit a turning point in the relationship, or a hardship, or something that seems tough, is the woman there for you? If she is, it's a good indication it could be love, IMO.

If they bail and have no staying power -- but you liked that infatuation feeling -- it wasn't love, it was just that "feeling."

Look for strong-willed women who can endure the obstacles of life.

Ten out of 10 women can get that look in their eye and that feeling of infatuation, but IMO about 5 out of 100 women (at least in the U.S. society) are strong-willed and can battle through the ebbs and flows of a relationship. The key is finding that incredibly small percentage of quality women.

Women in this country used to wait for their men when they were in World War II for years. Now women start cheating after their man is gone a month, be it military or something else.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in love, but I think true love is asexual - love of parents, love of children, love of God/Country whatever.

I think love with a woman is what happens AFTER the infatuation has worn off. Sure you still find her physically attractive, but it's not the sex that's the most important thing, it's the trust, the familiarity, the common interests and goals, the mutual support etc.

The trouble is most people today don't see this. Sex is all that matters for most men, and emotional drama is all that matters for most women. If either party doesn't get enough satisfaction in these areas, they will just look for someone else to provide it.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i might be in love but i'm not too sure because i have not experienced it before and therefore have nothing to compare it to but it certainly feels much different from that infactuation feeling that i have experienced many times before.