Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being hairy is a blow to my confidence. any suggestions on how to resolve this?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how I look, but I think Im way to hairy.
I have been thinking about it, and its perhaps one of the few reasons that I havent been intimate with girls in quite a while.
I am fit and keep in shape, excersise and eat healthy so I do look good, if it wasnt for the hair of course.

now, I know that if I got a girl naked and she had a hairy ass, I would scream in terror and run the hell outta there. I dont know if there are any, but if a girl had a hairy ass I would be very turned off and grossed out by it. I can only assume it is the same with the way girls feel about guys asses. additional evidence is provided by the media which dictates what humans should think is beautiful now a days.
now, u dont see any hairy asses on tv do you.
or barely any body hair at all for that matter. every time they show a guys ass, it doenst have any hair on it. mine does.

this question is perhaps going to sound strange but - what should I do about this hairy ass? I already take hair off my shoulders, back, neck and middle of the eyebrows. so thats ok for being in a swimsuit and all or walking around without a shirt.
but should I start taking the hair off my ass for those times when I am completly naked? I personally dont like how it looks but the motivation is more because of girls. I dont think they like hairy asses and it might turn them off or make em gross out about me.
I am kinda in one of those points where u dont know what to do.
should I leave it or take it off? is it really that important? will it make a difference towards how much a girl is turned on for me once we are naked (just like it makes a difference wether u are fit or fat)? Im thinking that perhaps having a hairy ass or hairy back or a hairy any other place where hair is not estetically acceptable for men in todays world makes a big difference wether women enjoy touching you while having sex with you or sleeping with you often (when ur in a relationship and they constantly see u naked I mean).

does anyone have this problem or a similar one? if so, what r u doing about it? and if should happen to get rid of the as hair, whats the best way to go about it? shaving it with a razor, shaving it with an electrical razor, using one of those wax applying stuff they seel at supermarkets, using some kind of taking hair off cream?

I figure how women constantly do things with make up and other stuff to improve their looks but men get bashed about it all the time when they do it. I have heard people say stupid sh!t like guys who pluck there eyebrows are gay.
my view on this is that if u dont like somethng about you, u change it if u can . thats why I already take the hair off other places. Im straight all th way but I would look terrible with a unibrow, and with hair on my shoulders and on my back, etc.
If I went to the beach like that for example, no matter how much of a dj I was, my pick up rate would decrase significantly because of the hair. thats because they dont see my ass but that about when u have a chick in the bedroom and u start getting naked.
I want to look good.

Im doing laser on the shoulders and when I finish with that Im going fo the back but its obvious it would be very embarrassing to have it done on my ass and very difficult as well. so I guess Ill have to go throguh life using some other method if I do decide taking the hair off is the way to go.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality check bro.

There are many types of women out there and some will like the hair. Wome like men and men are naturally hairy.

You're right, in today's western culture, men are becoming more feminised each day so if anything you're different - which is good.

I'm some what hairy myself so every couple of weeks, I take a set of clippers and trim everything down. Tanning also helps because it hides the contrast between the hair and light skin.

My best advice is to do the same.

As long as you're in good shape, which you are, who cares?

Elimidate

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhahhahahahha. ok, just kidding!! i'm trying to picture the hairy ass...
i'm not sure how hairy your ass is, but from a woman's perspective i can tell you one of the things I admire about a sexy, confident man is the owning of himself. there have been men I've been with, in sexual situations, who had "flaws", and i wondered if they were insecure like a woman might be, but it seemed like they just didn't think about it. "I AM MAN." and i silently admire that.
and hairy men are, well, masculine.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi: what kind of flaws did this men have? Im not sure how hairy my ass is but I suspect its hairier than most. Its not like you cant see the skin through the hair or anything like that but it is hairy.

so you are saying I just just not care about it? leave the hair and not give a damn about it or take it off and not give a damn about what she thinks about me taking the hair off?

I like the masculine look and thats why I like having hair on my chest and on my stomach but I think that having hair on your shoulders or back or ass is just way too much.

elimidate: do u mean like u pluck with the clippers the hair out of your body? doesnt that take forever and hurt like hell?
what other methods so u use? would u recomend shaving which is fast and effective or wouldmit be too negative on the longrun?

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, if it bothers you that much to have a hairy butt, then get rid of it. No need to ask us. It's not like it's a major life decision or anything.

At my gym, they had some free samples of Nair For Men on the counter. I took some home, but I still haven't used it. Maybe you should give it a try.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to need some pictures.

and dont use a razor.. thats just gay. do NAIR, ive heard it is good.

i have actually considered doing this myself cause my leg hair is getting really long, like 3/4 inch. i figure maybe i could use clippers and just leave a small amount

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What next, shaving your legs? It's all getting very gay is you ask me.

Just be yourself, I had this exact conversation with some chicks and none of them said they expect their man to shave his ass for them! I'm sure some chicks do but whateva, if they ain't airbrushed like a playboy models you ain't applying no Nair to places where the sun don't shine.

Besides as a friend of mine said, by the time they find out it's too late anyway, applies to penis size as well haha,;)

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaving major parts of the body is going to be tedious every day. After a day or two of not shaving you will feel like a wire brush. Nair and other products are just like shaving, except they melt away the hair. It grows back just as fast as shaving.

Plucking and waxing last longer because the hair has to grow farther to poke through the skin again. But it is still temporary -- a few days.

Laser and electrolysis are time consuming and expensive. You usually need several treatments.

Hair growth inhibitors are all scam.

However, you can compromise. This is what I do. I take an electric hair trimmer, the kind that come with a set of depth combs, and I trim my body hair. I use 1/8 to 1/4 inch lengths.

This "lasts" longer because you are beyond the wire brush length, and so you can go several weeks between trims.

An alternative to a hair trimmer is a mustache/beard trimmer. These tend to have smaller cutting heads, but the depth is usually infinitely adjustable. They are also typically lighter than the corded kind of hair trimmer, and so you can reach around your back easier.

I've tried waxing, sugaring, Nair, and shaving. Too much hassle with Nair and shaving every day. Too many skin irritations with waxing/sugaring -- and then you have to wait for it to grow out again to do it again.

Trimming it to a reasonably short length inproves the appearence markedly, yet you only have to do it every 2-3 weeks, and you'll have no skin irritations.

Works for me.

p.s. My first post here.