Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Friends With Women

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having various forms of human relationships, including friendship with various kinds of people, is important for your health and quality of life.

Being a socially well-adjusted individual is a bare minimum to be an effective seducer.
Speak for yourself. If orbiting women is your kind of lifestyle, knock yourself out.

Not everyone is so needy for pvssy that he sets his whole life up on procuring it. Which doesnt mean everone who isnt a "seducer" is an incel.

Most "seducers" here are talking out of their azz, lecturing other people about being "socially well-adjusted" while they never have been part of a real LTR or leading a family.

There are exactly 3 things men need women for:

1.) Sex
2.) Procreation
3.) Domestic comfort

For everything else a man has MALE friends, hobbies, interests and pets.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1.) Sex
2.) Procreation
3.) Domestic comfort

Girlfriends or wives are great to bring to formal events. At most formal events, most people are in relationships and bring their romantic partner. A man without a romantic partner can often feel out of place at those events.

Most informal social gatherings are mainly couples after age 30 too. Once again, an unattached man is likely to feel out of place at those.
Do you think that having someone to take to social functions is part of domestic comfort? Or it that a 4th potential need? Agree with the other items you have there.

There are fewer functions in my social circle than there were 10 years ago.

wingwomen
The best "wingwomen" I've seen are sisters (mainly a younger sister) and female cousins.

Having a younger sister or a female cousin living in the same city is a gold mine for introductions. Sisters and cousins don't need to accompany you to the bar to meet randoms. They are great for making introductions outside of random bar nights.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typically one of the perks of a girlfriend or wife. Girlfriends or wives are great to bring to formal events. At most formal events, most people are in relationships and bring their romantic partner. A man without a romantic partner can often feel out of place at those events.
Yep... I hate going to these things alone. SC is a business owner. It's distracting... everyone wonders what is going on in your life because you are alone. "Is he gay? Is he having a fight with his GF? Is he a loser?" You avoid all the BS normal human gossip. I get to show up not looking like a sore thumb sticking out. She gets to network. Win - Win.

M

member160292

I hosted a pretty large meetup this past weekend and 4 women there asked me about the girl I brought to the previous event. They all said she was attractive and thought it was my GF. Social proof.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wing-women" or girls you take to social events (and 9/10 end up banging at the end of the night) are not "friends" though. Some posters in this thread are setting up a straw man argument that some of us are saying women have no value socially outside of sex. That isn't what we are saying. But when it comes to truly being a "friend" to a man, in a non-sexual, fully platonic way, to being able to sacrifice her own well-being for the man, it just doesn't work. Biologically speaking, they aren't capable of it. It is nothing to hold against women, it is just their nature.

They will sacrifice - but this is fully reserved for their own families or LTR/husband. Women who you think are truly your "friends" are either using you for validation or are waiting for her opportunity to get a relationship from you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... I hate going to these things alone. SC is a business owner. It's distracting... everyone wonders what is going on in your life because you are alone. "Is he gay? Is he having a fight with his GF? Is he a loser?" You avoid all the BS normal human gossip. I get to show up not looking like a sore thumb sticking out.
With a lot of those primarily couples attending social events (personal or professional), it's not worth going without having a female to bring to one of them. In my experience, more of those events are personal. Corporate holiday parties are the major professional event for white collar people, though there can be other corporate events in the other 11 months of the year.

"Wing-women" or girls you take to social events (and 9/10 end up banging at the end of the night) are not "friends" though.
Most men bring a girlfriend or a wife to a social event, either personal or professional.

Very few men bring a "wing-woman" to a bar for a random night of approaching.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men bring a girlfriend or a wife to a social event, either personal or professional.

Very few men bring a "wing-woman" to a bar for a random night of approaching.
Not disagreeing with you on that point. I was responding to some other posters seeming to insinuate that men and women can be friends because women can be "wing-women" or be the "date" for the night to a social event with no strings attached. Just because a chick agrees to help you go pick up other women at the bar doesn't make her a friend. She certainly is providing you some good value/social proof outside of direct sex.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that having someone to take to social functions is part of domestic comfort? Or it that a 4th potential need? Agree with the other items you have there.

There are fewer functions in my social circle than there were 10 years ago.
I wouldnt put that into domestic comfort. Domestic comfort is the woman taking care of your home, putting up christmas decoration, creating a family-environment, cuddling on the couch over a movie, cooking dinner, stuff like that.

BUT, i had a point 4 on my list that i edited out and it sort of is a social function.

Point 4 would be the boogeyman-function to show YOUR woman you have options if she decided to act up.
Dread game proved to be really useful for me in the past.

But that is kind of an option you will most likely only need if you are in a LTR/Marriage.

That doesnt mean one has to be "friends" with these women. They could be decent looking acquaintances from school, work, hobbies, neighbours you just keep contact with, maybe some "innocent flirting" twice a year. Its enough when they like your social-media stuff with little hearts and comment here and then to get your womans brain running in a hamsterwheel.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. If orbiting women is your kind of lifestyle, knock yourself out.

Not everyone is so needy for pvssy that he sets his whole life up on procuring it. Which doesnt mean everone who isnt a "seducer" is an incel.

Most "seducers" here are talking out of their azz, lecturing other people about being "socially well-adjusted" while they never have been part of a real LTR or leading a family.

1.) Sex
2.) Procreation
3.) Domestic comfort

I work and socialize with a multitude of women everyday. Some are pleasant and some are exhausting. Sure they are fun to look at and interact with but at the end of the day, they are all acquaintances and outside of work their contributions are minimal.

Granted you need to be able to interact and socialize with women your entire life. But female friends that you interact with like you would with your male friends is rare in my experience. Especially if you have a wife. My wife is suspect just hearing me say another woman’s name until she meets her and sees she’s not attractive. Funny how that works. If she is hot, then be prepared for an interrogation. They are all platonic acquaintances if you think about it. Problem is the benefits don’t out weight the effort.

Being a husband and father, I have little time to myself. That free time I‘d rather spent with guy friends to do shared hobbies and get away. Females are solipsistic and only want to talk about themselves. I have a coworker that occasionally reaches out on the weekends. Majority of the time it’s with a fake lead-in question and then she unloads her drama like a machine gun. Is this my “benefit” of her friendship? Getting to be on the receiving end of sh!t I don’t care about? I’d rather watch paint dry. Call one of your girlfriends to share your drama with. I’ve got plenty at home, thank you but no thank you.

I‘d say this situation only occurs while you are younger and single. Once in an LTR or marriage, neither partner wants their significant other spending alone time with the opposite sex. These “friendships” morph into couple friendships or they fall off.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poster who commented on the smv of said female friends has a point. Does anyone here have grotesque female friends that could be the perfect friends? Or is everyone always higher smv?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poster who commented on the smv of said female friends has a point. Does anyone here have grotesque female friends that could be the perfect friends? Or is everyone always higher smv?
I love to take long walks.
I've observed couples while being outside, walking around in the city, parks but I also neighborhoods. One thing I've noticed is that most successful looking couples all have one thing in common; the man has more smv than his woman. The woman is a cite 6/7 but hardly ever a 8+. Should be a thread by itself.

My homie isn't as black and white as me when it comes to this topic. But the female friend he has is;
-not attractive
- needs him for all kinds of things. Money, car advice about men ect.
-even though he is hardcore single she never hook him up. Seems like she wants him to stay single.

Best version imo. A friend is rare. A female friend is alien to most men.

I work and socialize with a multitude of women everyday. Some are pleasant and some are exhausting. Sure they are fun to look at and interact with but at the end of the day, they are all acquaintances and outside of work their contributions are minimal.

Granted you need to be able to interact and socialize with women your entire life. But female friends that you interact with like you would with your male friends is rare in my experience. Especially if you have a wife. My wife is suspect just hearing me say another woman’s name until she meets her and sees she’s not attractive. Funny how that works. If she is hot, then be prepared for an interrogation. They are all platonic acquaintances if you think about it. Problem is the benefits don’t out weight the effort.

Being a husband and father, I have little time to myself. That free time I‘d rather spent with guy friends to do shared hobbies and get away. Females are solipsistic and only want to talk about themselves. I have a coworker that occasionally reaches out on the weekends. Majority of the time it’s with a fake lead-in question and then she unloads her drama like a machine gun. Is this my “benefit” of her friendship? Getting to be on the receiving end of sh!t I don’t care about? I’d rather watch paint dry. Call one of your girlfriends to share your drama with. I’ve got plenty at home, thank you but no thank you.

I‘d say this situation only occurs while you are younger and single. Once in an LTR or marriage, neither partner wants their significant other spending alone time with the opposite sex. These “friendships” morph into couple friendships or they fall off.
Sounds like most men here never lived with a woman. Sounds like they are all 25 ,happy at home living a Friends episode.

This is also why we get this woke agenda pushed down our throat. Women refuse to acknowledge their position and wanna infiltrate into man's spaces and force men to "be cool " with it.

Meanwhile there are more and more places like gyms, even studio rooms where there are only women allowed. So a man can make women feel uncomfortable, but the other way around is something you can't talk about. Again, the woke left agenda being forced upon people.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much fagosphere overthinking going on here.

Make women friends and invite them to cool places and events. Sometimes you accidentally sleep with them. It’s cool. Since they’re hot they will also see other men who are cool who you can make friends with.

I dare some fagosphere follower to argue with this

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do your male friends do for you? If you have a sister... what does she do for you? It's the same. Things female friends have done for me in the last month...

What I do for them ranges between giving business advice... checking on their pets when they are out of town... buying cars.... moving sh1t... stuff you might do for an aunt or a sister.
You have 2 daughters. That completely changes the dynamic of the situation with women.

You don’t want sex from them.
You don’t want children from them.
You only want their “help”.

They don’t see you as a threat they way the would a single man in his 30s or 40s who has 0 children.

Heck, for any man who has children, especially daughters, I would recommend be friends with as many women as possible. They can help you.

Come on bro.

JustnTime

Banned
Reaction score
Generally women try to take advantage of their male friends. If they can't do that (because these men don't find them attractive) they'll get bored and move on.
What if there's NOTHING to take including sex?