Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being an a-hole landed me a 3-way

Reaction score
although I gotta be honest, technically it didint-ill explain that in a bit

I guess this kinda works along the lines of a lay report, but mostly I thought it was just a weird experience that would be fun to discuss

I was moving all of my belongings out of my room in college and called one of my buddies asking if we could hang for a bit. He said he was having a small get together with some of his friends and that i was more than welcome to join. When I got there they were hanging out in the back yard of his apartment building with 2 girls that were actually pretty damn good looking. I did'int pay much attention to them and proceeded to catch up with my buddies. I had some decent research into pua stuff and successfully implemented a lot of it in the past, so when it came time to talk to the girls I was just curious to see how much I could get away with. I was an absolute **** to them, a lot of my push pulls were more like shoves. Nonetheless they kept talking to me, later on we went back inside the apartment where I started getting a little physical with one of them, at first it was playfighting, then ass grabbing and she laughed the whole way through. Her friend entered the room and joined in. Things were about to get REAL pg-13 until one image flashed across my mind, that of my girlfriends face. I promptly got up, left both of them sitting on the bed with no explanation to them, and enjoyed my newfound blue balls throughout the rest of the party.

i still feel like an ******* remembering it now lol

I know this is a weird post and relays the basic messages that this site has been preaching for years now but it still blows my mind, after just one year of slight adjustments to how I interact with women I went from a 21 year old virgin to a guy that was *nearly* able to hit a 3 way with no effort whatsoever

this is my first post as far as the don juan discussion goes, so if I broke any unspoken rule or my story did not make sense I apologize ahead of time

Reaction score
What did you say to them?
I mostly implied that they were dumb bimbos, for example we were talking about who was the least intoxicated and one of the girls said that she was and tried to prove it by saying the alphabet backwards, she failed so I said "you should try saying it forwards... nevermind you probably can't do that **** sober either", stuff like that compiled with a few DVHs that definitely worked in my favor

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly implied that they were dumb bimbos, for example we were talking about who was the least intoxicated and one of the girls said that she was and tried to prove it by saying the alphabet backwards, she failed so I said "you should try saying it forwards... nevermind you probably can't do that **** sober either", stuff like that compiled with a few DVHs that definitely worked in my favor
Oh...those type of girls.... Ok great!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you think a threesome was about to start...? ok...

Reaction score
so you think a threesome was about to start...? ok...
I mean all signs were pointing to that outcome, but Im gonna be honest I could verry well be wrong, it was just a weird experience and wanted to discuss and dissect it to see if there was anything I could really learn from it. We were all lying on a bed feeling up on each other after a bunch of flirting so I assumed that that was where things were leading but nonetheless I hold no solid evidence that it was 100% gonna happen. I mean theres probably a ton of sorties of guys in that exact situation where the girls backed out but I didint stay that long to find out. If I sound like I am bragging I apologize I just felt like this was the best place to tell this story and hopefully learn something valuable from it.

Reaction score
New member joins to tell a 3some story.....
if I stepped on any toes please tell me, I was curious to see what anyone else on here had to add to the philosophy of this story. y'all are far more knowledgeable than me on this subject and I have only come here to learn, and make sense of my still young life's experiences. I know that this is probably gonna get me roasted but it is what it is

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
if I stepped on any toes please tell me, I was curious to see what anyone else on here had to add to the philosophy of this story. y'all are far more knowledgeable than me on this subject and I have only come here to learn, and make sense of my still young life's experiences. I know that this is probably gonna get me roasted but it is what it is
Careful what you say on here. Some dudes gives some solid advice! Like Jaymbrs, scars, backinthegame, mr goodstuff..
The rest will tell you you're a little b1tch for any little mistake hahahaha.. but tbh I would fvcked those hoees idgaf if I had a gf. Most guys never get 3 sums.. but w.e you live and you learn.

Reaction score
Just odd first post but ok. I read OP and i didnt see where you were close to a 3 way.
Your 21 recently a virgin and you have a GF already? To each his own but aren't you a little young for that?
that was the one of the reasons for the post, I just thought it was crazy how I could go from that guy that was *that* bad with women to getting away with **** I could have never thought have before, and yeah you are right it is a little young, we started dating casually but she is so good to me that eventually I just kinda said screw it and we got more serious about it. it sucks not being single but she treats me like a king so I cant really argue

Reaction score
Everyone has a path. Keep in mind your tastes will change every 5-7 years.
If she is childless and a worker your ahead of the game.
she is both, but I will definitely keep that in mind

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't land it.