“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

being a mature man?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
Actually, there were tactics I follow etc. I thought they were wrong. But we met the girl. And she told me that there were no tactics, I just had to be really masculine and mature.

And this isn't the first girl I've heard this from. I'm often said to be childish.
So what exactly is being mature and how can I become one? The same question applies to masculinity.

Their biggest problem is that I don't have enough time when making jokes. For example, a group of people laugh a lot, but a sensitive group's heart can be broken. you know comedians. For example, I make jokes about feminists and it can go overboard.
Is this something that prevents me from being mature?

There were people who said that I might be immature due to too much masturbation. I don't know but
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top