Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a DJ will NOT create interest...it will meerly keep it, right?

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me, with my 14 years of experiance (since puberty) that whether you're a DJ or not, you need to capture a girl's interest before anything else comes into play.

It doesn't matter if you're a DJ or an AFC....if no girls find you intersting/attractive, you're skills and experiance will not make one bit of difference. They only work on keeping the one you want interested and coming back for more.

I seriously hope I'm wrong on this, and I would LOVE some strong evidence that would proove me wrong. I've just never seen someone "create" interest form a woman...no matter how many "skills" they had (or claimed to have).

The fact of the matter, is that in my entire life, I have NEVER had an attractive girl flirt with me (or show any interest at all)!! Sure, I've gotten some attracttive chicks, but they were either lying to me, using me, or just not as into me as I was into them, and would eventually move on to better, more exciting guys. I've been called cute many times, but I have NEVER come off as the "I've got to have him" kinda guy to a girl that I would've really wanted to feel that way about me. I have tried just about every tactic there is, including just being myself, and the results have always been the same. I couldn't get noticed if I ran through a room naked and on fire!!

So please....proove me wrong!! I want the best of the best DJ's to give me hard evidence that you can actually "create" intertest from women who would otherwise not even notice you. Otherwise, there's really no point to this site for me. If, at 28 years of age, I have not been able to attract a sweet, sexy, successful, stable woman...then the problem is trully unsolvable, and no amount of reading anything here is gonna help me. Some people are just not attractive to the opposite sex, and I'm not just talking about looks here.

:( :( :(

Reaction score
Your on point. Women do the choosing. You can't create attraction if none exists. No matter how confidently your persuing or chasing after her.

Women always know when they are getting laid!

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Your on point. Women do the choosing. You can't create attraction if none exists. No matter how confidently your persuing or chasing after her.

wrong women dont always know when they're getting laid
guys do the choosing also. I had some girls who liked me and i knew it one would do anything possible to get me to touch her boobs, legs, butt and p*ssy, i touched her many times as an AFC but when i started reading the forum
she whas a girl*-1 by the way (my rating system -1 means below average)
i knew i could get better and she even asked me why i didnt touch her like i used to anymore i said I didnt want to have sex with her and did not want to give her false hopes.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can create attraction.... Atleast if you are an ASFr.. By enhancing bodylanguage, style, confidence, inner-projection... You can also use lame techniques like ASFrs use like NLP etc by telling stories, doing push/pull etc etc etc to create or highly increase attraction.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can't really 'create' attraction but you can bring it out in women when they otherwise wouldn't notice.

Case in point, a woman I'm seeing at the moment is not what I would normally call pretty but is damn sexy because of the way she dresses and acts - in short a female DJ.

Player Supreme I'm surprised at you repeating the line 'women always know when they're getting laid'. Surely this is AFC BS from womens' magazines?

If you deny a chick sex when she 'expects' it from you, surely this is part of reasserting control and taking her off the pedestal? I'm not saying it should be done all the time, because her IL will drop, but we need to bust this idea that 'a woman always chooses'.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Yep, supreme your exactly right.

drumr, I need not to prove you wrong, because your right. Exactly. Pat yourself on the back, in fact, because it takes newbies months if not years to learn what you just posted.

Thats right, and i have said it before. No amount of training/tips/dj skill/ can creat Interest Level. NONE. Its purely a psychological/physical connection. Thats why I always stress that the most important thing about being a DJ isn't any tricks or ways to pick up girls. It is how to decode women and learn to read IL, to quickly find out which ones like you and how much they like you. Thats it. :p

If a girl likes you, she likes you. If she don't, she don't. No amount of tricks or such can change it.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!
the only girl who iv ever been with is one that showed an interest in me first!! most girls will barely look at me

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
I think you can't really 'create' attraction but you can bring it out in women when they otherwise wouldn't notice.

Could you further explain this? Are you saying that one can make himself more attractive? This is what I have a hard time buying.

:confused:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Thats right, and i have said it before. No amount of training/tips/dj skill/ can creat Interest Level. NONE.
That is actually 100% WRONG. For a really hot women that is used to attention, overlooking her, being ****y towards her, push/pulling and stuff DOES CREATE or INCREASE IL. So does general improvement on bodylanguage, confidence, vocalprojection, etc etc etc.

Personally I don't like those games and using stupid routines and techniques but do they work? Yes they do but personally I won't use it. It's actually common psychology, playing on womens mentality, insecurities, confidence even down to their primal reactionlevels of Natural Selection (Confidence and alpha being prime sides of alphamales which are the top of natural selection).

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can create attraction. it's almost like being friends with a girl for so many years, then along the line, you begain dooing more guy stuff like kino, c&F, teases...then all of a sudden she doesnt know what but you've made her wet, and sparked interest in you.
you will have to continue doing what you did to keep her interested in you.

that's what i did with a girl i knew from h.s. who i never hung out with, then we we ended up in the same college, we hung out several times and i did all that to her. she did end up haivng very high IL. but i didnt like her so it didnt matter to me.

it's possible to create attraction/interest from a woman, you just gotta be doing the "right things" to spark it. if you dont, you'll just be another regular who's predictable

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is WUSSY talk. work on your game. if you have been in the game for 14 years and still suck you NEED to take some workshops.

guys that are good with women BEHAVE in certain ways that CREATE ATTRACTION. if you do those things it will happen.

you need to create VALUE in yourself to make her envy you & trigger the ATTRACTION process.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand him correctly, Doc Love explains it thus: A girl can have latent interest (51%) and you can be a DJ and work your game and gradually raise until she's gone over you. It just takes longer--you're gonna have alot of trouble picking up a girl with 51% interest at a bar, whether she's average or hot. You may have to know her over a long period of time and give her a chance to come to you.

You can't make a girl go from 49 to 51 though--if you've been ruled out from the start there's nothing you can do. It's just hard to tell sometimes whether there's any potential or not. So you have to have something to work with in the beginning and then being a DJ will work. Of course, if she's a psycho or a gold digger all bets are off.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really recommend the Gunwitch method in this. I'm currently reading it for the first time, and though I'm not finished, it appears to have some valid points (then again, some are completely off the wall...)

http://www.auseduction.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20021209210820214

Here's an excerpt, the one that made me think of posting this reply in the first place:

Section 6:

Looks count, though perhaps not as much as is typically presumed. As was discussed in Section 2, women think MUCH like men when it comes to mating.

To illustrate my point on this:

Imagine being alone in a room, with an ugly or mediocre woman. She comes over and lays her head on your lap. You hear her whisper, "I like you a lot". She smiles, comes up, and kisses you. Your friends are not there, and they will never know. You are getting more turned on as she rubs your upper legs, inching closer, closer, and closer to your crotch. What are you gonna do to stop her? Answer this only to yourself - not to friends or people who could judge you - and you’ll know that you’d likely have sex with her. ONLY in the case that she is nearly deformed, smells bad, or is morbidly obese ect., would you be likely to turn her down. Essentially, you’d only turn her down if she failed turn you on at that time.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand him correctly, Doc Love explains it thus: A girl can have latent interest (51%) and you can be a DJ and work your game and gradually raise until she's gone over you. It just takes longer--you're gonna have alot of trouble picking up a girl with 51% interest at a bar, whether she's average or hot. You may have to know her over a long period of time and give her a chance to come to you.

You can't make a girl go from 49 to 51 though--if you've been ruled out from the start there's nothing you can do. It's just hard to tell sometimes whether there's any potential or not. So you have to have something to work with in the beginning and then being a DJ will work. Of course, if she's a psycho or a gold digger all bets are off.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm so disappointed in what some of you are saying. you might as well throw in the towel if you believe this. you're telling me that you've never had a chick who had low interest at first, but then BECOME much more interested in you?

yes, you can create interest and attraction. if you don't think so, then you are necessarily shleping around, relying only on randomness.

with women, as with men, there are certain qualities that are "universally" attractive. tricks, however, don't work. strategy and the tactics deployed, do work.

yes, absolutely, positively, there is sometimes, many times in fact, a latent interest. recognizing it and sparking it is wherein the skill lies. i'm not saying you will bat 1,000 though.

if you do not have these qualities, then you rely much more on randomness. if you do have these qualities, then you rely on the skill with which you project them. those who are more skillfull get more ladies. plain and simple.

those who are more skillfull in business, get more business. those who are more skillfull in making friends, get more friends. YOU CAN BEAT THE S&P 500--if you are smart and skillfull. it's the same dynamic.

you would all agree that you can KILL interest? even with a chick who is very interested in you from the start?

if you can kill it, you can create it.

then of course, you have to maintain it.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a true story (sorry its a bit long) that shows you CAN create attraction/interest using some of the the oldest DJ tactics in the book - Confidence, ****y, and Funny

I was getting zero interest that night until I displayed some good old fashioned confidence mixed with some comedy and presto - chicks started coming out of the woodwork.

Looks matter alot in creating interest but they aren't essential. The lower you rank on the looks scale the harder you have to work in other areas of your game. Its tougher but not impossible.

That being said you can't just expect to be able to attract every hot chick you want. Some will just be flat out unattainable for some reason or another no matter how good looking, DJ, confident, etc. you are.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not hot, don't expect to constantly have girls to be dreamin about you and wanting you... it just won't happen. This doesn't mean you can't get really hot girls though; attitude, fame, and/or money do wonders. Example: Howard Stern.... chicks dream about guys like Brad Pitt, they don't walk around saying "oh howard stern is such a hottie"... but have you seen his chick?? She's that model, forget her name, but she is HOT. I have a friend who's a really grungy looking guy (looks JUST like Kurt Cobain actually) has terrible acne, doesn't workout etc.... never heard a chick say he's hot, but he's the most insanely confident person i've ever met..... and he's had some of the hottest girlfriends.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
That is actually 100% WRONG. For a really hot women that is used to attention, overlooking her, being ****y towards her, push/pulling and stuff DOES CREATE or INCREASE IL. So does general improvement on bodylanguage, confidence, vocalprojection, etc etc etc.

Nope nope nope. You see kinetic, that only creates a temporary boost in IL. Temporary. The C+F stuff, and all that other stuff, only creats temporary, short small bursts of IL. Once that funny line or the quick wit is over, and the REAL YOU comes out, all your left with his her ORIGINAL IL in you. I see this happen all the time. Guy goes all out DJ style on a girl he just met that would otherwise have so so IL in him,and they hook up. Soon as that wit/charm/alcohol wears off and the real you comes out, down goes the IL and he gets ignored and she stops returning phone calls, seems distant, and presto, he is on this here web site trying/asking what went wrong, what happened, why won't she return my calls, we had a great time and I thought she liked me, bla bla bla bla bla.