Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a DJ is fun

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about a week ago when I started coming to this site. I came to it a few months earlier, and tried some of the stuff out, but never really succedded in the 'inner DJ'. I decided I was going to read, and ask some questions, and really ponder this **** out.

Last Friday I sat down and read and read. I finally started posting questions. I really wanted to get out of this rut that I seemed to have been in. Monday came around, and I told myself that I was going to apply at least some of the new stuff I had learned. I started applying some of the stuff (such as smiling, talking, eye contact and such). Those got some positive results, and I started feeling really good.

I have to say after getting a # from an 8 that I wasnt really even going after, and getting two more girls asking if I was doing anything over the weekend, your self esteem starts to rise a little bit. ;)

So anyway... With my semi inspirering post done, I have a few questions. I have been botherin this one guy too much I think. :p
So anyway, theres this girl I met at school about 2-3 weeks ago. Small talk in the halls and such. I finally got to talk to her somewhat a few days last week and this week. I guess I did do some kino (deffinatly not enough though). Anway, the past two days this slob of a guy (fat, ugly, smells, and loud, and I guess funny) started hanging around her alot. He was trying to give her hugs and that kind of stuff (pretty damn nasty and annoying). So I thought that I was out of the picture. But, I was thinking. AFC's would give up this easily. Me and her met up after school for a few and talked. Hit it off well (as usual). So. My question is... Since time probably isnt on my side, should I ask her to do something during the week next week (didnt get her # for this weekend). Or should I wait until about tuesday-wednesday and ask her to do something friday. I drive, so driving around aint a problem. Thanks guys.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this slob of a guy (fat, ugly, smells, and loud, and I guess funny)
^^^ ewwwwwwwwww.... //me hates fat ppl that smell...

Oh and about ur question... uhhh ;p I really dunno ;) hehe

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have waited to get the phone number. Don't think too much about it, as it isn't rocket science. Just ask "What is your phone number?" and they will give it to you. Just smile and you'll be fine. Call her about 4 days later and setup a date. Go bowling or something. Movie's are NEVER good choices for a first date. I did it with this chick (saw old school) and I just saved my ass by showing her one hellova time out bowling on the second date. But, I think it got her now! lol /evillaugh

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking more, and Im gonna expand this a little more. Yea, I been a ***** for not trying enough KINO and not getting her number. BUT: How would you view this from a girl's point of view who hasnt really had a serious relationship (or really any with a guy)

Average guy. Know him for about 2-3 weeks. Flirt some, talk some, little KINO. Lots in common. Lets say this guy (me... Duh) asks the girl for her number just randomly but ever so suavely sometime Monday. What are the chances of getting it? What if I asked her to go do something in the middle of the week... Or should I wait until the weekend.

(sorry if this didnt make sense... Its late) :D

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just make her laugh and talk for a minute or two and then get that number!

The conversation could be as simple as this!:

You walk up to her at her locker and go...
You: "Hey! How's your day goin'?"
Her: "It's going pretty good!"
You: "Great! Hey whats your phone number?"
Her: "Let me get a pen"

It's so easy. It's like cooking grilled cheese sandwiches

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
*enter AFC mode* so theres no reason she shouldnt give it to me *exit AFC mode* ;)

...provided I ask the right way. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty godsmoke, I'm back from a nice sleep...who knew waking up could be so tiring? Anyway, don't just ask for her number. Always assume your getting it. Use the locker example CrzyBadBoyDJ wrote, but make the convo a little longer. Then say "I need to ask you something soon so write your number down." That has two effects. First, it shows what you want (her number) and second, it'll have her trying to figure out what your going to ask her. Confidence and some mystery all in one.

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
So its kinda like making an excuse to get her number, right?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After you get her number you have the option to give her your number, which I hear is a double-edged sword.

Cons
If you do give her your number she will have access to get ahold of you whenever she needs, and this takes away a alittle mistery. Or so I've heard.

Pros
When you go to give her the number just say "Now! No calling me 10 times a day like all the other girls!" and then smile, and you will get a great reaction from your propective date! lol

Personally, I like giving the number and using that line alot. Out of about 5 girls that I got there numbers recently, only 1 called me. All the others didn't call me at all, and I was the one calling up and initating the conversations and setting up the dates. Of course, this could mean that they didn't have really high interest level but all that changes after they go out on the town with me! The girl that did call me back had an interest level of about 90% and still wants my **** in her mouth. But I don't give it to her, because I'm not that interested.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RAH!

CARDINAL RULE - when the equation is one of seduction [you, a DJ, and your Target], the only factors are YOU and HER. And the only thing that effects your views of her are your best friend and your parents.

But seing as you have your view of this broad set, its you and her, period. This other guy, he isn't even involved. Its the same thing when girls have Boyfriends. Any other man SHE is [actually] involved with will simply make it a little harder for her to commit and you to raise her intrest. As long as you are still raising her intrest, all you have to do is make a good move to get her to commit.

So that basically means, DO CLOSE ON HER. Now, I don't know how good of a DJ you are. Assuming you won't even give closing on her a 2nd thought, and your delivery would be smooth I sugjest:

How many times do you c her a day? IF you c her in the hall, give her a REALLY debonair smile. The NEXT time you c her, go talk to her. The convo should be 2 min or more. Keep it FUN and UPBEET. Make sure and have a funny/comical story to tell her when she asks "so whats up?" or "how was your weekend?" Once she is smiling and laughing, simply:

"Well, I really gotta get to class, but we should exchange #'s, and finish up this chat some other time."

There ya go. Give her your # after she gives you hers. Pull a C+F line, if you so desire, whatever. Buh Bye.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Godsmoke we are very much alike. I came to this site about a week ago and started doing alot of the stuff and it all came natural to me. From AFC to Semi DJ in a week. I've learned so much.

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red: damn man you a god... thanks! Thats what I been looking for.
Newb: Hell yea man. I started applyin this ****, and I havent felt better about myself like this in a long time.
thanks guys.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Godsmoke we are very much alike. I came to this site about a week ago and started doing alot of the stuff and it all came natural to me. From AFC to Semi DJ in a week. I've learned so much.
The duration of time it takes to go from an AFC to a Dj is not based on how 'natural' it is for you.

It's more centered around the hole you have dug for yourself, and how long it must take you to climb out.