Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a challenge to your Girlfriend

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been contemplating ways to remain a challenge to a girl in a relationship. I read this in the "quick tips" section,

"Again, cut your supply off; that is, spend the least amount of time on the phone and be the first to say goodbye and give the impression that you have other exciting things to do. Trust me, the demand for you will go up! Also, this principle works not only with girls at clubs, but with girlfriends. Cut many of your dates short. Be late for the date, never wait, and leave early."

Cutting the attention works very well - I've tried it a few times with great success. I've gone through the h.s. bible and noticed that it does not really specifically discuss keeping a girl's IL high once you are in a relationship. Do you guys have any other tips to keep your Girlfriend's interest level in you high, especially if you go to the same school?

Thanks!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be...Spontaneous.

:)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Be...Spontaneous.

:)
NO joke

the worst thing that can happen in a relationship is that u 2 will go out to a movie every weekend

or hang out every fri nite

forget your GF youll get so bored of it if u aint one of those weirdos that fall so deeply in love

oh and another great tip:

GET TO KNOW THEIR FRIENDS

if u have seen some of my posts i do not trust woman to a great extent

if u know their friends and become somewhat close to them u can find out the truth bout what your girl was really doin that nite

have her meet many of your friends

differnt ones every time

so that she knows that u r a very busy dude

their are some good date ideas on this site as well

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. I have been really looking for ways to keep this girls interest in me up because right now its very very low and im pretty sure our relationship isn't going to make it past our date this friday. More suggestions are welcome!

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I award the senior Don with the advice.

But im not sure "cutting off the supply" always works with some girls...

I've come to a conclusion that all girls are the same... well most, and if not, they each have many if not all things in common. They say Im different than the rest but they seem to fall the same...

But the matter at hand is, i was given some rather shocking advice that sort of made me think and was put to the test and proven true, even tho i didnt like the results.

My dad of all people said, " if you dont pay attention to them, somebody else will, or they will find somebody else to pay attention to them " And this became horrificly true (if thats how u spell it) to me in a relationship between me and an ex girlfriend that did not attend my highschool, Being as i cant drive it was hard to see her, saw her about every weekend and her being a young dumb and full of ... well a freshmen basically, it didnt last but for a about a week or two, i fail to remember.

I realize now that because i didnt pay enough attention to her that COULD have been the reason she started to have feelings and start getting attracted to other guys, but it could have also been because she didnt have enough feelings or wasnt attracted enough to me. AKA i wasnt doing my job as a DJ.

But everytime we would break up ( 3 times ) she kept coming back and i kept denying and acting like i didnt want her, because at times she was so desperate and pathetic i didnt, and everytime i got her i kept slipping and same thing happened, so coming to and end and my main point is....

You cant just forget about women, being a don juan doesnt mean your a total ******* just means you make them love you, and not paying attention is a good way to get their's but not paying enough is a good way to lose them as well, solution? BALANCE! between all things, it seems like life is about balancing things out, not too much and not too little....(example call her one night but not the next...) you know i dont have to coach you step by step =), but i could be wrong... anyways

Just my 2 cents... Hope it helps....

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Wont Stop Mackin -

lets understand that high school girls are exactly that, girls.

and even worse are freshman

they are still in the very begining of "experimenting"

and do some weird **** that no scientist could make sense of

To be honest u prolly didnt have your GF interested in u enuf in the first place that u were #1 in her mind

if u had dome and shown all the things i previously talked about correctly she woulda been in the palm of your hands, probably,

freshman girls are friggin annoyin

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

may not work dude.

Depending on whether its an ltr or a str,She would be all up in your face asking why you dont have time for her anymore, y you always cut her short ans so on and so forth.

what if this is the case? huh?what happens then? i mean in an ltr things are different, you have trust (hopefully) if its a real ltr yuou wont want to cut her short. youll feel guilty.

Also if you do cut her short she breaks her back to try n see you and stuff, which maybe means more sex, but after a while they just plain annoying.

You have to find a real excuse, got football practice, stayin behind for extra class,going swimming got a family occasion,doctors,dentists whatever.

and you have to back it up, best thing o do is find a job or a sprt or go to the gym, thats cutting off your suply n a contructive way,othewise youll get found out and interrogated.

sorry about the length.