Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bein a boarder

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, heres the deal
im a boarder at school and i see these girls everyday and almost allll the time! i dont need to get phone numbers cuz, well, i see them everywhere. now what i wanna know is how i can use this to my advantage and what would be smart to do.
thanks yall

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say boarder do you skate or snow, and anyways whats the point in saying that that doesnt help in anyway its just pointless. anyways you can never not need their number. Youll need their number if you want to set up a date and other stuff.

But the smartest and best way to use this to your advantage is TO TALK TO THEM. man when we need to teach guys how to talk you know people never even read the bible or think before they post. I mean honestly are you that stupid you dont know what to do when you see women?

Sorry man i kinda unloaded on ya but it happens

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good lord, thanx for the ADVICE!
ha, sigh....well u obviously got the wrong idea of what im trying to say. now, im not sum afc, just wanted to hear sum advice for boarders (boarders i mean boarding at school). talk to them, LOL!, u think i dont-considering i see them 24/7...

i read sum stuff on being "mysterious" adn what not, how would i keep mysterious in this situation.
thanks yall,
yes even civic....

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MYSTERIOUS? maybe when you first met them ass, are you trying to say youd rather be mysterious than ****ing them?? i mean maybe its just me but id go for the latter. AND IF YOU WANT TO BE MYSTERIOUS (BAD CHOICE) HOW ABOUT NOT TALK TO THEM????? i mean you dont have to be isacc-****ing-newton to make an observation and guess on how things work.
and never insult my intelligence again

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
good job uve made urself very useful on this board!
thank you for the advice, uve been most helpful. :)

i dont understand how someone can get so worked up over such a little matter, just a simple question adn i get dopeheads respond with pointless **** like this. serisouly, this board is to help people not to post ur pointless comments on **** that wont help others.
LOL
insulting your intelligence? haha, uve done that for yourself ranting on a website designed to help other people. sorry man, youve already made a dope of urself by pointing out things that are so blatantly obvious someone should do. hm...maybe some people arent as dumb as you are, so please, dont post random **** that wont help others.
thank you,
have a nice day.

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your really starting to piss me off...

alright, heres the deal
im a boarder at school and i see these girls everyday and almost allll the time! i dont need to get phone numbers cuz, well, i see them everywhere. now what i wanna know is how i can use this to my advantage and what would be smart to do.
thanks yall
Ok first off no one cares you skate, ok? that was completely useless and you named it your post? real intelligent. Next you see these girls everyday but you dont "need" their phone numbers. Now i dont know if its me but i would like to have a girls phone number than not to. And you want to know how you can use seeing them all the time to your advantage and what would be smart to do.

And thats all you gave us so lets see you see them everyday everywhere but no where in your post did you say you talked to them or even knew their names. you just registered yesterday and you came on this site to post something this retarded and repetitive.

Sorry man i kinda unloaded on ya but it happens
I even apologized to you, and i never apologize, and you just had to be a know-it-all.

talk to them, LOL!, u think i dont-considering i see them 24/7...
So why didnt you say that originally? sounds like someones trying to cover their tracks...

i read sum stuff on being "mysterious" adn what not, how would i keep mysterious in this situation.
So you read how to be "mysterious" and they didnt say how to be mysterious, just said things about mystery i guess? Why dont you read the bible you question has been answered a million times but no afc's have no time for the work they just want the results. Dont even try to say you read the bible because if you did you wouldnt post crap like this.

I always thought boarders were annoying posers,
Well you just proved his point didnt you?

just a simple question adn i get dopeheads respond with pointless **** like this.
dopeheads? are we in 5th grade? what next you going to call me a doo-doo head? I know more than youll ever accomplish in a lifetime, i even bet these chicks your going for are fat or ugly, something id expect from a guy who doesnt know what reading means.

that wont help others.
I wont help others? i help people, i just helped a guy in another thread a couple of hours ago.

insulting your intelligence? haha, uve done that for yourself ranting on a website designed to help other people
ranting? i tried to help you and you wouldnt accept the easiest advice id ever given to someone. designed to help other people yea of course and how many posts do you have helping people? 7. And posting crap things like this doesnt help people it just makes us realize that the newbs dont read the bible

maybe some people arent as dumb as you are, so please, dont post random **** that wont help others.
your obviously dumber than me man, you shouldnt post **** thats been answered 5,000,000 times its pointless, you should read the bible like your told.

I hate you, have a nice day