Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been Six Months Since The Last Lay

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was March. I was scheduled for a high risk emergency surgery and I called an ex that is so fun in bed, while dating just one other at the time. I ghosted the latter and have tried to score again with the former but just missed each other when the moment could have happened. Priorities Have changed after 6 months and recovering fully. They say it’s a miracle and I forget that I had it done. To that I would say continued focus on myself and my improvements incrementally put me back to where I was prior strength-wise and looks-wise in 6 months.
I’ve mostly forgot about women due to goals being put first along with 50/50 of 3 kids. I gotta say, as a sort of veteran red pill persona, part of me does miss a little bit that connection that works well. I have also been seeing it lately among the good people I have in my life. Just a few, seemingly unicorn, situations out there. Curious how the sexual dynamic environment has evolved since Covid? This is the longest period of time that I’ve gone without a lay. I consider this time more hazardous because the more I continue the dry spell, the thirstier I’m going to be, and that’s beta. I guess any advice on protecting ones self if any of you have experienced a likewise experience your input would be helpful.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I would say it has shifted greatly into the favor of the man in my opinion.

Like, there is a housing crisis going on, just get some homeless chic to gratefully suckle on your **** all night, just watch for bed bugs.