"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Been away for 6 months now, here's what worked for me.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Hey people, I wonder if any of you still remember me or still hang out here :)

Anyway, in the last 6 months, my life didn't really change, but my dating life sure as hell did.

How ? Why ?

Well, I'm not gonne lie, I read every single article on this website (sosuave). I learned alot from them, I even read the pattern stuff, and of course I read the forum. Now all this did, was give me an insight on how chiqs seem to think. And it gave me a certain .. 'I know what I'm doing now' .. as you all might have noticed reading, for yourself.

I didn't use patterns or anything, I just knew I moved way to slow and didn't come over secure (not really whimpy, but insecure). So what I did was get an after-school job, selling stuff in the theatre. I didn't do this for the dating improvement, but because I had to lose that insecure attitude. Now talking and selling stuff, convincing people to buy, changed me. So now I applied that same thing to dating. You see a girl, please don't hesitate, approach, ask her out -> Date.

Please don't take this in a wrong way. I'm really just trying to help the guys that are like me. I've helped out 3 of my best friends by now, they were not getting dates, and they felt insecure not about themselves but more like 'yeah right, as if she'll actually see I'm worth her time'. Now they were just like me. So I took them with me, we just took a walk through the city (I can't ask girls out in clubs etc.. still suck at it) and there I told them I would get a chiq's number before lunch. I did, and they were amazed how it happened, basically all I did was say hello ;) They did the same thing, and failed. See they said hello, as if saying hello to Hitler, and then they talked about the most retarded stuff, and they just 'hung around' the chiq .. not having anything interesting to say. I still remember how the first dude succeeded, there was this shoe shop, where I made the most of my dates btw, and I told one of them to go to the chiq, show her a pair of women's shoes and ask 'Do you think they would go with my hair collor ?' This doesn't work for everybody though, but since he's a going making one joke after another, I figured the girl should like for that, and basically he was good at it. he got the date, screwed over later on, but he got the date :D

If you got any probs or anything, feel free to PM me, I'm at the desk quite often for a while, so I'm at the computer during the daytime more then usual.

Cheers
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top