Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bedroom Advice

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha....not that kind of advice you pervs.

It's actually a harmless and simple question....

What is the most comfortable mattress money can buy these days? I am looking for firm support that can take a beating from the constant wear and tear of athletic sex. I already have a platform to support it, so no box springs, strictly mattress. My old one needs to go!

Any advice? I have tried looking online but it's hard to find a comprehesive buying guide that covers the latest brands/technology.

Input is appreciated.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently bought a new bed. (5 months ago?) I got a lovely big Queen sized frame with 2 bed side tables and a chest of drawers. all perfectly matching.

And i skimped like a ***** on the mattress because i was outa cash. My mattress was killing my back, till i started doing ab/core exercises.

my sister also recently bought a new bed, with a latex mattress of some description. i know nothing more then that, but its hella comfortable.

-how about get off the internet shopping, go REAL shopping and test some out?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest going to a local mattress store (not a store that sells mattresses among other things, just mattresses) and actually try a few out. Lay on them, bounce on them, do whatever you need (within reason) to test out a mattress and box spring that fits your style of athleticism. I do suggest sticking to the brands that doesn't need flipping.