“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Becoming a great lover

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
So, the hard part is over. You won over the girl, and bedded her. Perhaps several times. But in order to keep her, part of the deal is 'good sex'. How do you give her that?

Any advices on how to be a good sex partner? I know that positions, pleasure spots, and such could be easily found on google. I'm looking for something that worked for you personally, some observation you made. Basically, what works for you?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
In all honesty, I watch a lot of porn and get most of my "moves" from there. It's worked for me... no complaints yet.
 
Top