Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become the architect of the future - 501 posts later

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will see that I have written 501 posts over a period of just under two years. It has been a long time.

I wouldn't classify myself as a clueless DJ peasant or a capable Cassanovan DJ. There is only the middle ground - your period of transition. During the course of your time here, you try to attain "points" for your attractiveness.

You start in a clueless state, not knowing what women REALLY like rather than what they tell you. Then you start thinking that asking a girl out on a date will only ever work if you have waited exactly 48 hours since the time you got her phone number - "this is a system of rules", you think, "One bad move and you'll have to follow the NEXTing procedure".

You then exist in a cloud of legalism, hoping that every girl is the stereotype, and not realising that situations and people are dynamic.

So what have I learned in my time here? Only one thing, my friends, only one thing:

REVERSION

"Reversion?" you say.

Yes.

You were born a DJ. You had the abilities to seduce women, for it is built into you. Until you were told otherwise, your default interactions with women would have worked very well, but your mother tells you never to talk to strangers, the girls you interact with tell you lies and deceive you about what they want in a man. Church folk and church leaders tell you never to touch a girl. Insecure people like Mr Lucas invent films such as Star Wars 2 that encapsulate an ideal world never intended for realism.

Now I am more naturally confident.

And while I look at the past year I have just finished in University, I also aspire to become the Architect of my final year.

Thanks for decyphering!
Nick

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Insecure people like Mr Lucas invent films such as Star Wars 2 that encapsulate an ideal world never intended for realism.
Harrison Ford's character looked very masculine, confident and a downright DJ.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he meant those ****ty new star wars. Also well put nick. I have a bit higher count than you, but that has a lot to do with my arguing incessantly with demon a while back.

You put out a fair bit of good info buddy, more than I do in any case.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you have certainly put out alot of wisdom into many of us. If you weren't there to put me back into sense in a coupe of threads i'd still be an AFC with a oneitis. You have helped many people. And even though 500 might sound small compared to some of the post counts here, 99% of your 500 have been usefull and straight to the point. While say 96% of mine were useless really.

Thanks for being around Nicholas Hill. Hope you're here to stay.