Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become goal-oriented

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a very important element in seduction that seems to be overlooked, perhaps because many guys that pull chicks do this without thinking.

This is the concept of being goal-oriented. That means that you set small goals for yourself, planning all the way to the final one.

For example, after you have a conversation with a hot girl, what's going through your mind? Maybe you're thinking "I'm going to fukk the shiat out of her." Well, this is a good goal to have, but there are many obstacles in the way. By only concentrating on this "happy ending", you're digging yourself into a mental hole that you must crawl out of again if it doesn't work out.

Now try this for a goal. "I'm going to take her out on ___day, apply the kino and see how she responds, and from there I will either continue or drop her."

Make small goals for yourself, have a plan and don't stray from it. Make a weekly goal of where you want to be with this girl by the end of the week, and chart your progress.

Also, do not let emotions get in the way. As men, we think we don't have many emotions, but the fact is we do. They mostly consist of lust and jealousy. Once you realize this, you can easily overcome them.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you're back. Good to see ya. Good post. Break up the entire plan into stages, and work up. Cross that bridge when you come to it.

- Raoul

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
I once read a book by Anthony Robbins, and it said this very same concept...you should try to create small goals so that u can achieve them. in doing this, u feel better about yourself and u can then achieve greater and greater goals...many people including myself, always fail because with every girl, we think that this has to be "the one" and u treat her like that and u just end up hurt..so its good to try to make goals that u can accomplish and then go for bigger ones

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raoul, good to see you too man. There's a lot of new names.

Quietstorm, I haven't read that Anthony Robbins book, but some of these ideas came from what I've been absorbing from "48 Laws of Power." It's truly an awesome book.