Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Mad Not Happy

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would caution this advice as those who have not gotten a full satisfaction from previous advice made by Pook and others regarding the mindest of approaching.

Here goes: Some people advocate that your mindest should be that you are the "prince" and the "prize to be won" when approaching a HB. However this advice is good, if you are already confident that you are in a matter of speaking a "prize" because you already had positive experiences to back you up. Trying to convince yourself that on a constant basis while still failing with women is very hard to do.

I recall trying to approach a HB, thinking to myself I am the prize, she should be so lucky to be near me,...... but it didn't work out so well cause my AFCenss reeked as bad as a fish left outside on a hot sunny day.

Thinking what has happen I try to analyze my mindest. When I first saw her from a distance I was happy,,, then when I got into the mindest of the "Prize" I was happy again...... (meaning my Testosterone level was pretty much in the same level - you can only increase it through physical or emotional challange to environmental stress)

Therefore what worked for me was when I was seeing a HB, I WOULD DEHUMANIZE HER IN A WAY THAT EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I AM NOT THE PRIZE , SHE WILL END UP LOOKING MUCH WORSE OFF!! still with me ??? ok here is an example (I do recall seeing similer stuff in other posts so I might be recycling other ideas into one)

You see a hot Blonde Babe from a far and your mindset immediatly goes: (holy smoke she is hottt, tight tan body with a nice pair of tyts,,, and then when you get closer your mind automatically been program due to your ongoing faliure, to think : oh man she is way to hot for me, she doesn't even know I am alive, no way I am approaching her and going to get rejected and laugh at me.... STOP)

Now if you see her with the mindset of Anger and began to dehumanize her from the get go you will be in better position ( look at the blonde slvt! man her skin is too tan! probably her rich AFC friend was shelling alot of dough for the hoe! you know she is no good skenk with 3 different STD's in her body! and its leaky and smells like a one week dead skunk!!! ------------- Now when you get closer to her, you are not scared anymore, you are just mad, you walk around comfertably and convince yourself through irrational thought that even if this chick rejected you, it wouldn't make a big difference in your life cause there are plenty of HOESSS where this came from!!

Some people would say this is a Misogynist attitude and would lead to jerkness. I would think that most AFC's are by faliure a Misogynist because they are so scared of rejection they already hate the woman and the situation before they can converse with her. By Being Mad You are still being you, but just allowing certain primitive traits to kick start your Testosterone, which causes women to be attracted to your high confidence. Your thoughts are your own and you do not need to show it on the outside but making sure the fire is burning on the inside is all good. Then after you gotten over your fear then you can incorparate the "I am the "Prince" and the "Prize" and I love "Life" mentality.

It works as well if you have problem interacting with other guys because you are too AFC to have many male friends. Just be Mad and think that you can kick any guy's A$$ because they are weak, slow, dumbwitted whatnot. Any guy that is not on your side is in competition to get pvssy away from you remember that! and they are getting it night after night and laughing at you!!! are you MAD NOW!!!!?? GOOD!!!. Then you can leave that behind or not once you get more confident in yourself.

BE MAD AND BE BRAVE!.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, this is an interesting take. I like your ideas.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. i can actually imagine it working.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK protector, the purpose is not to find a b1tch, but when you dehumanize all women, then your mind automatically knocks them off the pedestal. All the pretty women become your target whether she is a b1tch or not.

When you convince your mind that this HB9 has many flaws then your mind will make her look ugly in your eyes and turn her to HB5. By chipping away the beautiful features that made her attractive, you become the ATTRACTIVE ONE, THE WORTHY ONE.

You will automatically become more confident in her eyes and you wouldn't really be afraid or care to be rejected by her.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying, but I'd rather just treat them like people instead of viewing them as sub-women thus making me act like you said: feeling worthy and etc.

But it makes me feel "ATTRACTIVE AND WORTHY?"

I don't need that man. I know I'm worthy of anything, and don't need to resort to pointing out her flaws to make myself seem worthy. She can be a HB10, and I'll see her as a HB10, and I'll still be worthy.

Anyways, nice tip, but you cannot use it forever. Most preferably for oneitis situations and RAFCs.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works

Nice post, know this works from experience.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, but I think this is just hiding your insecurity. You don't have any REAL confidence (not YOU, just you in general), so you put people down in your mind to make you seem all mighty and stuff.

It works, as LifeForce says, for some like him and others. But please consider it before applying it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you define confidence?? Confidence is the ability to stare at fear right in the eye and still going for it. When you are in the mindest of dehumanize (yeah I know its an ugly word) you don't lose any confidence. Its true you need more then confidence but for the approaching part its a big part of it. After you start to converse then you can add other things.

All you are thinking of is the battle that is about to happen and your oppenant (meaning the woman) is not stronger then you and therefore you will not fear her.

Suppose you ran into a guy in a bar and he wants to beat the sh1t out of you, and you have no choice but to fight him. Are you going to think positive thoughts? Thinking you are the biggest baddest person out there will not do you any good if YOU CANNOT FIGHT! Positive emotion will just allow the guy to punch your smiley face and knock your teeths out, while Getting Mad will increase your strength and mindset overall and will give you the confidence to at least have a fighting chance. Your mind goes through the same process of Fight or Flight whether approaching a gorgeous girl or a guy ready to kill you. It Sad but true.

AFK only a jerk will treat a woman the way he thinks. What I am saying is to only let your THOUGHTS treat the woman badley but your behaviour should not be effected by it. She doesn't need to know what you are thinking. When you see a HB and your mind is already thinking about bonning her, do you automatically undress yourself and try to hump her?? I hope not and neither the dehumanization process. Its good that you see yourself as Worthy and you are able to approach any woman without difficulty but to get to that step sometimes you need other methods to take to convince your mind that it is possible. This is one of them. In the end everything is practice, use whatever works for you. Different strokes for different folkes.

If you are really feeling secure then the next time you see a HB tell her that you want to sleep with her on the spot no BS No Kino no C&F and see if it works for you (After all why would you apporach a HB for dating if this is not what you are after?) Everyone on the Board use some kind of method to help their mind achieve success, therefore WE ARE ALL INSECURE in some form of another. Just because someone is positive does not make them 100% Secure.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking of getting women as if it's a game. Some people might think so, but I think that's a bad way to go about it. If you work on the important things, you won't need to act or think in an angered manner to have confidence. Besides, how many fights have you been in that were fun?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said like a game. I am more thinking of going to War. Games are supposed to be fun where no one gets hurt. Make no mistake about it that the mating game is a war game.

You have certain genetic traits that makes you who you are, and because there are so many men around, you are bound to be stronger, smarter and better looking then some men while still be in competition with those above you who have better traits then you. We all know those in the bottom of that pyramind. Struggling to keep up but failing each time, because there are just too many men who are better then they are and women know this.

We are addicted to the sex because nature has intended us to be this way, we are going to extreme lengths to bone the best genetically healthy female because nature intended us this way and this is suppose to be fun? ITS FUN BECAUSE WHEN WE GET THAT SPECIAL HB10 FEMALE TO BED AND HAVE SEX WITH HER WE WIN!! WE BEAT THAT STRUGGLE AND NOW WE ARE REWARDED WITH OUR BRAVERY and as for your question, I don't enjoy to fight and I try to avoid it but if push comes to shove and I have to fight, you better believe I AM GOING TO HAVE FUN IF I BEAT THE SH1T OF THAT GUY AND WALK AWAY A WINNER.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Sorry man, but I think this is just hiding your insecurity. You don't have any REAL confidence (not YOU, just you in general), so you put people down in your mind to make you seem all mighty and stuff.

It works, as LifeForce says, for some like him and others. But please consider it before applying it.
I was going through a jerk phase before... Being ultra aggressive with no fears at all, it was an act and it works. An example, There was a guy talking to a hot chick, she was bored and he just pulled out a chair, I sat down at it, and he looked at me, I looked back and said "Thanks for pulling out my chair, now sod off." and began talking to her like she had to prove herself to me and within a couple of minutes we were making out. It do work, but it is an act and take out a lot of the fun of the game.

It will ruin you in the length, thinking the worst of people, it's just not fun. That's why I abandoned my jerkiness and became happy. Sure sometimes it's good to be mad and be aggressive, most of the time being happy is enough, but happy is not being a *****.

As damage says, everyone is insecure one way or another, no one is secure, we have our ways to fight this insecurity.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - DJDamage
you know she is no good skenk with 3 different STD's in her body! and its leaky and smells like a one week dead skunk!!! ------------- Now when you get closer to her, you are not scared anymore

um.... I AM SCARED NOW !!!! :(

lol

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
ITS FUN BECAUSE WHEN WE GET THAT SPECIAL HB10 FEMALE TO BED AND HAVE SEX WITH HER WE WIN!!
It's still an act, it will still only be effective in the short run.

Think of it like the difference between a blue and white collar job. With a blue collar job, you do what you can for your entire life, and it doesn't usually get much better. After you retire you get hardly anything and you're no better off than when you started. With a white collar job you work your way up towards the top, start making some real money, and when you retire you have nothing to worry about for the rest of your life. Of course, it's not as easy to get the white collar job, but it definitely pays off in the long run.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK IF I VIEW HER AS A SKANK, I KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH I PUT HER THE SKANK LABEL, MY BRAIN CAN STILL COMPREHEND THAT SHE IS NOT A SKANK BUT I USE THAT ANALOGY TO GET OVER THE FEAR OF APPROACHING AND I ACCEPT HER AS A REGUALR HEALTHY HUMAN BEING.

YOU ARE STILL YOUNGE, YOU HAVE YET TO DATE WOMEN WITH FULLY DEVELOPED BREASTS AND PROBLEMS FROM HERE TO AUSTRALIA, ITS GOOD THAT YOU GOT AN EARLY START WITH THIS WEBPAGE AND KNOW ALL THE SECRETS BUT GET THROUGH YOUR EARLY 20's WITH WOMEN TODAY AND SEE IT AINT AS POSITIVE AS IT SEEMS.

THE MAJORITY OF THE MEN HERE ARE IN THEIR 20'S AND EVEN THE MORE MATURE GENTS KEEP TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE B1TCHES THAT ARE SCREWED UP AND KEEP SCREWING THEM UP!! WHATS THE MATTER??? WHY IS IT THAT IF A PERSON IS SO POSITIVE WITH HIMSELF DOES HE CONTINUE TO COME ON THIS WEBSITE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TODAY'S WOMEN?? HE SHOULDN"T BE IF HE IS THINKING HE IS "THE PRINCE" THE PRIZE TO BE WON!! YOU REALISE YOU ARE NOT A PRIZE AS SOON AS YOU GET SCREWED AND YOU LOSE ALL THAT "POSITIVE" FEELING!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
AFK IF I VIEW HER AS A SKANK, I KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH I PUT HER THE SKANK LABEL, MY BRAIN CAN STILL COMPREHEND THAT SHE IS NOT A SKANK BUT I USE THAT ANALOGY TO GET OVER THE FEAR OF APPROACHING AND I ACCEPT HER AS A REGUALR HEALTHY HUMAN BEING.

YOU ARE STILL YOUNGE, YOU HAVE YET TO DATE WOMEN WITH FULLY DEVELOPED BREASTS AND PROBLEMS FROM HERE TO AUSTRALIA, ITS GOOD THAT YOU GOT AN EARLY START WITH THIS WEBPAGE AND KNOW ALL THE SECRETS BUT GET THROUGH YOUR EARLY 20's WITH WOMEN TODAY AND SEE IT AINT AS POSITIVE AS IT SEEMS.

THE MAJORITY OF THE MEN HERE ARE IN THEIR 20'S AND EVEN THE MORE MATURE GENTS KEEP TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE B1TCHES THAT ARE SCREWED UP AND KEEP SCREWING THEM UP!! WHATS THE MATTER??? WHY IS IT THAT IF A PERSON IS SO POSITIVE WITH HIMSELF DOES HE CONTINUE TO COME ON THIS WEBSITE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TODAY'S WOMEN?? HE SHOULDN"T BE IF HE IS THINKING HE IS "THE PRINCE" THE PRIZE TO BE WON!! YOU REALISE YOU ARE NOT A PRIZE AS SOON AS YOU GET SCREWED AND YOU LOSE ALL THAT "POSITIVE" FEELING!
1) How're you doing.

2) I don't come here to complain. I did for the first week I registered, but have not. It's a forum so, naturally, people are allowed to let out their emotions.

3) Lay off the CAPS, grasshopper.