Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Afraid...Be VERY Afraid!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
very keen observation MVP, and indeed a very good question. guns are so mainstream now days that the b!tch might actually laugh at you when you pull it out thinking that you arent "actually gunna shoot her". she might ridicule you and then give you an STD just out of spite (those are bad things). so after contemplating this dilemma ive come to the conclusion that you have to go "medieval" on her. in order to do this you need to remember the boy scout motto "be prepared" and always have a crossbow under the bed. when you pull that baby out make a big production out of holding her down while you **** it and put an arrow in it. she wont fvck with you then.
That's an excellent point soon to be Senior Don Juan (199 posts right now). However, I'm very artistic and I like to give my own flair to it. Braveheart is so overdone. Can it be a 2 foot long pointy dildo instead of an arrow? I think it would be best if it would, upon impact, squirt tear gas over her. Also, you say, "she won't fvck with you then" but isn't the point of the gun to get her to fvck me? I mean, if she has STD's I have friends I can introduce her to. You know, I can use her as "down-ass b!tch" type of payment to my friends for their amicable behavior. Also, do you like to hold crossbows in the classid upright style or do you shoot your crossbow G-style? You know, holding it sideways like a black guy on the Sopranos would hold a Mac10? What is proper form and can I shoot the dildo one handed? Please answer, I'm in desperate need of advice!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna keep ƒucking, however, I wan't to know if there are any protective measures I can take to make sure I don't get herpes
there is no extra measures.

you can use condoms with nonoxynol-9 - buts it's protective properties have not been established in the body. Only in the test tube.....

From - http://www.sexuality.org/l/safersex/non9art.html

In 1991 a very different picture was painted by Dr. Kristina Bird, information officer at the London-based National HIV Information Service. In a review of nonoxynol-9 for the journal AIDS, Bird agreed that studies proved its efficacy against HIV and STDs in the test tube, but she also found: "The wider literature on these products reveals frequent minor reference to local toxicity, with rates of reported genital irritation ranging from 'minimal' to more than 10 percent." She cautioned, "The protective effects of nonoxynol-9 have not been established in vivo [in the body] for any of the viral STDs."

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
That's an excellent point soon to be Senior Don Juan (199 posts right now). However, I'm very artistic and I like to give my own flair to it. Braveheart is so overdone. Can it be a 2 foot long pointy dildo instead of an arrow? I think it would be best if it would, upon impact, squirt tear gas over her. Also, you say, "she won't fvck with you then" but isn't the point of the gun to get her to fvck me? I mean, if she has STD's I have friends I can introduce her to. You know, I can use her as "down-ass b!tch" type of payment to my friends for their amicable behavior. Also, do you like to hold crossbows in the classid upright style or do you shoot your crossbow G-style? You know, holding it sideways like a black guy on the Sopranos would hold a Mac10? What is proper form and can I shoot the dildo one handed? Please answer, I'm in desperate need of advice!
definitly G-style bruh. id try a combo of all those things you mentioned. be like impaling her with the dildo while you held the crossbow to her head G-style.

i really like what you pointed out about passing her off to one of your loser friends if you get her to talk and come clean about her wh0rish dirty ways.

thats DJ bible material.

BUMP.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitly G-style bruh. id try a combo of all those things you mentioned. be like impaling her with the dildo while you held the crossbow to her head G-style.

i really like what you pointed out about passing her off to one of your loser friends if you get her to talk and come clean about her wh0rish dirty ways.

thats DJ bible material.

BUMP.
Serously though, have any of you guys done that? I do it all the time... if there are down ass chicks I know I hook em up with some of my loyal boys, its all on a consensual basis, but still, you are the man in your click when you hook people up like that. Anyone else do that?

Come to think of it, I might have helped spread herpes to my boys... hell its all good, it'll make them masturbate less coz it hurts so much.

Anyway, I think combinations are the way to go, if the c0ck-arrow could convulse because of electrocutions and make this thrust like spasm up against her as sticky foam is shot against her I think it would increase the psychological impact. Also, I've decided against G-Style. You know how baseball pitchers make a little show and pass the ball under their legs before pitching it? I wanna hold the c0ck-dildo-arrow-teargas-stickyfoam-bow-g-style-under-the-leg-weapon under my leg and shoot it hell of raw. Or maybe behind the back, like a Magic Johnson lay up. I want to be original, make it like a 360' fade away money shot.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serously though, have any of you guys done that? I do it all the time... if there are down ass chicks I know I hook em up with some of my loyal boys, its all on a consensual basis, but still, you are the man in your click when you hook people up like that. Anyone else do that?

Come to think of it, I might have helped spread herpes to my boys... hell its all good, it'll make them masturbate less coz it hurts so much.

Anyway, I think combinations are the way to go, if the c0ck-arrow could convulse because of electrocutions and make this thrust like spasm up against her as sticky foam is shot against her I think it would increase the psychological impact. Also, I've decided against G-Style. You know how baseball pitchers make a little show and pass the ball under their legs before pitching it? I wanna hold the c0ck-dildo-arrow-teargas-stickyfoam-bow-g-style-under-the-leg-weapon under my leg and shoot it hell of raw. Or maybe behind the back, like a Magic Johnson lay up. I want to be original, make it like a 360' fade away money shot.
all jokes aside. herpes is acutally a BENEFICIAL disease. it makes your cack look bigger and gives you natural ridges and bumps that cannot be otherwise simulated naturally. if you use a condom you are just a BIG FAKER thats trying to use fake ridges and bumps. dont worry. she knows what you're up to.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

all jokes aside. herpes is acutally a BENEFICIAL disease. it makes your cack look bigger and gives you natural ridges and bumps that cannot be otherwise simulated naturally. if you use a condom you are just a BIG FAKER thats trying to use fake ridges and bumps. dont worry. she knows what you're up to.
Dog, you are so wrong it isn't even funny... I bet you never saw the new Trojan Man Hermes Condom... it's like a beef-jerky package rapped around your 8millimeter (admit it, it can be small). It gives these cool ridges and shallows that allow her to penetrate you. Besides, unless she's really ugly and, ergo, may have brains, she won't even notice its fake. But yeah, herpes is very good. In fact, its crustyness allows for those crispy *SNAP*s and *POP*s to occur while ƒucking... it adds a whole new dimension to the game. What's your favorite Herpes maneuver between the sheets?

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ROFL

...What's your favorite Herpes maneuver between the sheets?
i like to call it the "herpes itch satisfier"

it goes something like this:

when i have unpopped pustules on my asian-sized wang i make sure not to engage said chick in any foreplay and convince her that we are gunna go innocently skinny dipping. when she takes off her clothes i sneak up behind her and ram it in thus popping the pustules and releaving the horrible itch.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
hahah, look what u get for thinking u was a pimp, ****in hoes in all go stick ur dic in a goat cuz thats all ur gonna get now...just ****in wit ya man, God that suxx, getting burnt by any kind of std pretty much forces u to make sum changez in your lifestyle, namely, less ****in around and more investigative reports on stank pus.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya

"Guys, you are not answering the question. Firstly, getting killed in a car is odds of one in a million, getting herpes is one in five, so don't bring stupid comparisons because they ain't real. Furthermore, sh*tty drivers get killed most and guys like me stay safe (until we turn 60). Now, that aside, that dirty three-syllable word starting with A is, clearly, ABSTINENCE. I don't want none of it. I wanna keep ƒucking, however, I wan't to know if there are any protective measures I can take to make sure I don't get herpes."

That's why I say we need a forum (see: suggestions base). I hope you will support this. It's not a big issue but let's get real about it. Also, try to find ANY posts from other PUAs about STDs. [1] I did some research am sure there's lots. MrSex4UNYC enlightened me a bit:

"there is NO GOOD REASON to assume a chick is clean" (2001/06/24)

"this is how I see it. if you don't feel you have the rapport with her, she
doesn't DESERVE for you to eat her out. PERIOD. if you choose to do it
anyway, that's on you. there are lots of ways to get a woman to *** WITHOUT
ever tasting her *****. orgasm is orgasm. brush up on your OTHER skills in
making her ***.

"another reason to do this is that you are making yourself ANXIOUS about it when
you are with a chick. you are WORRIED about whether she is going to ask you to
eat her out or not. you are also WORRIED about whether you can catch vaginal
herpes on your lips. thinking about these things will **** you over when you
are trying to have a nice time with a hot chick. avoid thinking about it by
making sure that you have a plan on how you are going to get her to *** WITHOUT
eating her out." (2001/06/24)

********Here's more (probably not a PUA though:)
]
Subject: Re: STD's and ASF
View: Complete Thread (30 articles)
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
Date: 2001-07-01 10:36:45 PST

I broght this subject up a while ago, and most of the guys here write that
fear off as an AFC excuse, or say that your chances of contracting are too
low to make it a worry. Everybody I know that DOES have an STD- USED to
think like this. Now, they all feel t-boned by the hindsight (and the
disease). STUPID. Folks, this is a GENUINE issue. The fact of the
matter is, is that MANY people with STDs still go out to the clubs to get
laid, with NO INTENTION of telling ANYBODY. Meanwhile, the people without
STDs usually let the ecstasy of the game numb them to ANY possible
negative consequences of thier behavior, and if even a little good
concience hits them, they often secretly pray like nuns that a condom will
protect them. HA! What a ****ing JOKE. I'd bet EVERYTHING I OWN that
there are guys on this NG that this has happened to. Why won't they admit
it though? It's either shame of the disease, or a CUT-THROAT desire to
continue getting laid, combined with lethal denial.

**************One former PUA that might have left the scene because of STDs:

Subject: Nathan Szilard
View this article only
Date: 2001-07-25 00:03:16 PST

Somebody just mentioned Nathan in an OT thread about Ray. What exactly
happened to Nathan and why does he not post anymore? Did he lose interest in
seduction due to STDs or one-itis or something, or did he learn everything
that was worth learning on ASF?

Bad Thing

P.S. I one-ited Nathan very much :)

************Ok this one is by Ray (He kind of messed up ASF)

Subject: Re: How do you guys PREVENT HIV?
View: Complete Thread (35 articles)
Original Format
Date: 2001-11-19 04:56:26 PST

I've said before that is the case.

I just want the men here to know that what they are seducing is high-risk
for STDs, stupid (or they wouldn't fall for the methods), and usually quite
****ed up emotionally.

That's the price one pays for focusing on looks and sex alone. Women who
have more going for them will generally not be conquerable.

Ok just a few....

Here's more

http://www.herpes.com/experiences.shtml

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=he...0205300726.46209595@posting.google.com&rnum=2

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=he...206050247.76cb45fa@posting.google.com&rnum=12

http://www.racoon.com/herpes/index.html

http://www.rayofhopetaiwan.org/index.php?topic=53

[1] http://www.fastseduction.com/archives/

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original post:

Big fukkin deal. 97% of people have a form of herpes anyway by the age of 22...

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread proves one thing. never go balls deep in her.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow my friend; I feel for you.... You'll get through it don't worry. Atleast you still have your arms/legs... Besides your lucky in the fact its not something worse; there are many dating sites and or oganisations with people that have herpes; and a lot of HOT chics have herpes too.

Its a fact of life people have to deal with, a lot of people suffer from it; but its dorment, spreads......

Yes, thank you for spreading the message of "be careful"

Good luck bro, you'll persevere. Don't worry. :D

Jordon45

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Big fukkin deal. 97% of people have a form of herpes anyway by the age of 22...
I call bull****. Where is this data from? Give me a research study, or an article published in a journal that cites it's sources.

Guys, you are not answering the question. Firstly, getting killed in a car is odds of one in a million, getting herpes is one in five, so don't bring stupid comparisons because they ain't real.
Ok, I'll grant you that it's a weak analogy. However, you're not getting the basic message behind it.

ANYTHING you do has risk of some sort. Why anybody would consider not laying women because there is a chance of an STD is beyond my reasoning capability. The most embarassing part of having an STD is that it is a social disease.

This is sort of like those guys who refuse to go get a STD screen done because they're scared it might turn up true... Circular logic.

I too would like more ideas on the protection of herpes, but I'm sort of "grandfathering in" certain other things.

I mean look, getting a ******* with a condom on? It just doesn't make sense to me.

fanatizmu

Banned
Reaction score
sadblues thanks for sharing your experience with us... definetely you have real don juan potential by really helping us out and unlike some other people on this board you are not babbling around.

THANKS AGAIN

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fanatizmu
sadblues thanks for sharing your experience with us... definetely you have real don juan potential by really helping us out and unlike some other people on this board you are not babbling around.

THANKS AGAIN
You mean unlike some other people on this board, namely you, you f*cking kock-sucker?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, Don, so how do you really feel?

haha

But yeah, I agree with you.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, 80% of adults have ORAL herpes, but only about 20% have the genital variation. Nobody ever dies of herpes. It just adds some extra spice :D