"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Be a good kid.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I figured that after I had written this post 3 times and lost it 3 times that the 4th time I'd keep it short. Obviously, it was a sign.

My success in life, not just with ladies but in all aspects is tied to my motivation. My motivation to live. Life doesn't start around noon. Life doesn't start once you get home from school. Life is always going on. I get to school, I'm ready to rock. All those people that only got 3 hours of sleep can bet their asses that I'm not gonna let them rest. My friends and I, we're full of life, full of energy from the moment we wake. That's what gets us where we want to be. That's right, I seduce at 8am. If I am so inclined, I'll even go for some head at that time. I'm not going to sit here and watch it all go by because I 'wasn't in the mood' or some other crap.

This hot chick was sitting down watching everyone ice skate and naturally I chatted her up. She was boring. God damn. but then, there was this okay chick skating like it was all she had. Damn what fun we had. She was full of energy and so was I and naturally, we had the time of our lives!!!

I'm appreciated because I bring light to people's eyes. No one is sulking in my presence. No is bytching or crying. We don't have time for that nonsense. I've got energy and enough of it to go round 24/7 and that's what makes me so damn great.

So keep thinking you're cool. Honestly, sit in your corner, showing your big white smile, your spiked hair and your punk bracelet. You think everything is going to get handed to you? NO! I get what I want because I quite litterally, get up AND GET IT! I don't wait for some miracle of coincidence for that chick to come pour her heart out to me.

Would I, or anyone here or anyone in this entire world be interested in hearing the story of your life? Make a ****ing difference man. And don't do it for me. Don't do it to get that chick or to get that chick back. Do it for yourself. Do it for what you owe to yourself. Improve yourself. Get worth knowing. Do you even know what it feels like to step through a room and have your very presence make people feel like this is going to be a great day?

Today, I take the next step in self improvement. I didn't know where to go really, I was pretty well rounded before. Now I correct my past mistakes. I've officially set out to change the world. I'm going to be a good kid.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This post really got me thinking man.

It took alot to get me to where i am, but no way am i satisfied yet. Chances are, i will never be satisfied, it's not human nature to be satisfied.

How mayn hours have you guys wasted? How much life have you wasted up till this point? How many oppurtunities have gone by?

How many hours have you slept in?

How many girls have you chickened out from talking to?

How many times did you sit in the corner of the party b/c you where shy?

Man.. This is your life. This is your story, and it's being written one second at a time.

For living this Lik, you are gauranteed happiness and success.
 

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Playboy Land
This, very nice post made me remember the movie called "Dead Poets Society", John Keating the Professor, he was the students inspiration and he made their lives extraordinary. I remember him saying to his students : Carpe Diem
which means Seize The Day !
 

October

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Don't live in denial, don't make excuses and don't hold anything back, and do it around the clock. Good **** man. I hate realizing that I failed, that I missed something, or that my life isn't as good as it could be because I momentarily let my mind slip. And I am also sorry to hear that you lost your post three times. :p
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
geneous post

i am beginning to see the light as well. i've realized that those cool kids that everyone want to be friends with have no real friends, because as soon as people realize there is nothing there they run for the hills

tommorow, i am a new man

actually, now that i think about it, today! not a second to lose

thanks lik, you've inspired me
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
good post.....

we should have a forum for motivation only.....
 

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
You think everything is going to get handed to you? NO! I get what I want because I quite litterally, get up AND GET IT! I don't wait for some miracle of coincidence for that chick to come pour her heart out to me.
pfg...pure ****ing gold
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top