“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bangin' Mid teens

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
You should give her time, or else the judge will give YOU time.

Here is an interesting interactive test.

Don't feel like you are a pedophile if you fail:


Click Here
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
True, but in Canada your over 18, with is considered sex with a minor. The 14+ law only applies to the minor having sex with another minor over 14.
That's a myth. It's 14+ period. www.ageofconsent.com



OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada's right-wing opposition party pushed a special motion on Tuesday urging the government to raise the age of consent for sexual activity in an attempt to protect innocent children from "perverted 40-year-olds."

The opposition Alliance party asked for the age of consent raised to 16 from 14 -- which is low in comparison to many U.S. state
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey I took that pedophile test that someone linked to.

It said I was a pedophile because I said I'd hit 5 out of the 5 underage girls. But I also said I'd hit the other 5 girls that were not underage.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
LOL, no pedophiles are interested in people that are underage. PERIOD.
^^^ DUMBASS. Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth dipsh*t.

Ok people, I've decided to just stay in contact with her and for her 16th b'day, my present to her will be my d*ck up her snatch. Better not risk it, even if it's unlikely to get caught.
 
Top