"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bald White Guy Goes to Tokyo,Japan {NSFW}

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Did he hire escorts? I’ve witnessed Eriks and my model friend get straight up owned approaching women in Tokyo. There’s also a lot more white and Black people there then you would expect so I find the whole exotic foreign card BS lol.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
That looks like a normal Friday night for me aged 19-29

If I want to do gear and shag brasses I don't need to fly to Tokyo for it.

I bet the gear is £300 for a gram and 90% novocaine, no thanks.

That guy could have a much better cheaper time in Russia if he wants that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I have first-hand experience. I spent some time in Japan (it was one of my bucket list destinations) and absolutely loved it.

***Keep in mind, it is crucial to understand that how you are treated as a foreign tourist is very different than how you get treated if you are a foreign resident.***

I can tell you that my experience was similar to his (except I wasn't running like an idiot in the streets like him). Everyone, including women, was super welcoming, charismatic, and intrigued by my presence. Tokyo, and especially Kyoto, were all wild nights. Didn't have much luck in Osaka, but keep in mind Osaka is an "Americanized" city so they are used to western culture.

I don't have to tell you I have a thing for Japanese women, and oh man, they are absolutely fun to interact and have fun with. One in Kyoto was particularly "easy" and no, she wasn't an escort. Just a regular Japanese girl, except quite sex-positive and freakish.

It is expensive so going out every night is going to cost a big portion of your travel budget, but the drinks, the food, the experience, and the fun you'll have is timeless and invaluable.

If you have any level of game, you are good looking, from the US or Europe (ideally) then trust me you'll have a great time. And yes, you'll end up bar hopping, karaoking, etc, etc with the locals like in the video.


Modern Man Advice
 
Top