Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

balancing career and meeting women

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you fellas who have a lot of responsiblity that goes along with having a career job, balance work and time in meeting women? Do you manage to still meet a lot of women? I'm also looking for ideas on where to meet women

So it's been a long time since I posted on here. I just been focusing on my career for the past, I don't know, 4 years? It seems like forever. Meeting women was put on hold in these years.

A brief recap on my (PUA) history:

-I was an AFC, and I began learning about PUA in college, and steadily got better at it

-I mostly met women on Myspace. The peak of my PUA game was in 2009, where I was averaging 1 date with a new girl each month

-I've been dabbling a little bit with learning about Day Game, but haven't had the time to develop my day game yet.

-I've dabbled a little bit with Plenty Of Fish and met a girl on there earlier this year. She was fun for awhile, but not for long term relationship

-I'm on facebook all the time, but I have had very little success in meeting women on there. All I do on there mostly is share internet memes, on my newsfeeds, with females that live too far away from me to meet. I met these women mostly in facebook groups.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I work a lot so online meeting works very good for me. I can filter the list to meet the types of women I want, versus meeting a gang of women in person but not wanting most of them because I didn't know they had 4 kids from 4 different deadbeats already.

POF works good (if the moderators don't ban you for no reason)

OKC works good

Match works good

Facebook works good

Instagram works good

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i never thought instagram would work good. but i do know that a lot of cute girls have instagram. just havent looked into how i could connect with cute girls in my area on there.