Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad day with the ladys.....

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
o0o

man I wore my muscle shirt today wich is all tight and them hoochis keep calling me fat.

I was talking to some dumb blond and she said "you remind me of my fat jewish cousin" bi-tch I said **** you you remind me of a 2 cent ***** and walked away.

then a few guys called me a fat a$$ I gave them the "ill kick you a$$ look if you say one word" about 3 minits latter he came back and apoligized.

the some little **** next door called me fat but hes fat too so I grabed my d1ck and said yeah this is fat he just said well yeah uhhh you suck

then it was almost night and I was wearing sunglasses and some a$$ said why you wearing sunglasses? I said "cause I want to why you wearing a hat its not raining what a stupid question" he looked pissed but fvck him he knows better ill make him cry.

its like "hey lets fvck with joey day"

met two girls brought them to my house and I couldint think of anything to talk about I hardley ever can damn what do I have to do all the talking?

so one of the girls I put my arm around and when she left I got a hug (didint go for a kiss never do..) I let go first and it was quick too (didint really want it to seem aquared but she seemed to like the hug idea) so next time I hug a girl its going to be longer

and I ant that damn fat im 290 pounds that ant badcause I dont look fat so it must mostley be muscle

Last edited:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
If you don't look fat, why is everyone calling you fat? :rolleyes:

man I wore my muscle shirt today wich is all tight and them hoochis keep calling me fat.

I was talking to some dumb blond and she said "you remind me of my fat jewish cousin" bi-tch I said **** you you remind me of a 2 cent ***** and walked away.

then a few guys called me a fat a$$ I gave them the "ill kick you a$$ look if you say one word" about 3 minits latter he came back and apoligized.

the some little **** next door called me fat but hes fat too so I grabed my d1ck and said yeah this is fat he just said well yeah uhhh you suck

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were mostly muscle, girls would notice.

It also looks like you're semi-literate and short-tempered. That might be part of the problem.

And since when do people only wear hats for rain?

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey torturedsoul, why do make such a problem about those little things they say to you? People make fun about me too, like: Hey sissie, with your long feminin hairs... (or sometin like that) but the chicks love it. try just smylin when they say such sort of things,and leave them standin like ****, in stead of gettin so aggressive. You wont feel so mad afterwards.

Grtz

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how tall are u?
over 6ft

Hey torturedsoul, why do make such a problem about those little things they say to you? People make fun about me too, like: Hey sissie, with your long feminin hairs... (or sometin like that) but the chicks love it. try just smylin when they say such sort of things,and leave them standin like ****, in stead of gettin so aggressive. You wont feel so mad afterwards.
I do it in a funny jokeing way I usually get laughs

If you don't look fat, why is everyone calling you fat?
that shirt made me look fat I guess plus the kids around here call everyone fat they are so imature

It also looks like you're semi-literate and short-tempered. That might be part of the problem.
im not semi literate or shot tempered id be a nice guy if I just let everyone call me names all day and not do anything about it.

And since when do people only wear hats for rain?
hahaha well I needed some kind of comeback and it was one of those yellow rainhat looking things

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry but unless u r an avid sterioid user it is basically impossible to be 6ft 290 lbs. and not be fat

its ok dude

but jesus most guys look musclular being 6ft and a lil more than half your weight

if u cut 50lbs off or so u will be a cut, buff dude

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out man. I like you're confidence but I guarantee you that that confidence will double if you work out and lose 50 lbs.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks. I see what your saying I cuss to much but thats only lateley when ive been starting to go out and actully talk to women, I think its a nervous thing wich im trying to get rid of.

I just got a roofing job that they want me to work 7 days a week at, so basically this will all be muscle in no time confidence will rise I agree.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today I did good I got respect (got called the white shaq wich is an improvement from fat a$$)

talked to about 5 diffrent girls by myself and am improveing in my game.

what will tommorow bring?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ****? u keep track of how many girls u talk to?

and 5? what the ****?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6' and 290? Thats fat. Maybe 50 pounds less but thats basically my height and I thought I was fat at 250. Don't wear the tight shirts unless you got a tight body to show it off. If you're just fat, you're only making a fool of yourself.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6' and 290? Thats fat. Maybe 50 pounds less but thats basically my height and I thought I was fat at 250. Don't wear the tight shirts unless you got a tight body to show it off. If you're just fat, you're only making a fool of yourself.
ok. god..... im going to burn this damn shirt and I just weighed myself 284pounds so there:p still fat but still im loseing it so quit calling me fat you damn twings ILL SIT ON YOU! mahahahahha how you like that:p