"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Bad # close?

Zazzydem

New Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
UK
I was with my buddies who I hadnt seen for a while in a bar. And two girls came and sat on a table opposite us, we were only seperated by a raised floor and metre or so. A blonde cutey and a okay brunette.

After some while the girls opened us using loud chat between themselves to draw our attention/responce. I started chatting to the blonde and it went smooth, whilst the brunette chatted to one of my friends.

Rapport went well but to properly sarge them I needed to go over and join them or they join us (they wouldnt join us as it was very smokey on our side and we coudlnt join them as there was only 2 seats spare.

I didnt want to leave my friends who i hadnt seen for a while alone, to sarge, so i too'ed and fro'ed between the two. The blonde started qualifying to me and seemed responsive to my idea of a future meet by indicating future activities together.

Later after 10minutes of speaking to my peers, i turned back to notice the girls had left! they were leaving and talking to some male friends they knew on the way out. I went for her number, she wasnt as nice as before attitude wise but relinquished.

I kinda had the feeling as they left without saying anything, and that her attitude changed she was annoyed I didn't giver her my full attention. So on the way home i sent a SMS saying 'nice meeting you and merry xmas', also a second SMS that I found her accent 'unique!'

No reply tonight.

Any thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I dont know what sms is, is it a text message ? Whatever type of message it was, I wouldn't have necessarily done it, but it didn't reallly kill your chances or anything. I just dont think its a great idea to send texts unless u REALLY connect with a woman.

If she was definitely interested, she would have probably stopped back at your table to say good-bye and wish you well for the holidays. The fact that she left and was ready to leave w/o saying good-bye to you probably meant she was not really interested. But who knows, maybe her friends were forcing her to leave quickly.

All i'm saying is don't get caught up on this one, as it might not turn out the way you want.
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Dude, you texted her just minutes after meeting her?
Or at least the same night?
Desperation, maybe?

Sounds like it. You should have just chilled and called her after XMAS. If a chick txtd me after just meeting id wonder what her deal was, as she would still be out parying/drinking, and should be having fun, instead of worrying about texting me.

Also, no reply, could mean wrong number. So, a call is a best way to handle it, and only after at least a few days.
 

Zazzydem

New Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
UK
Yes it was 30 mins after the bar closed, everyone was going home so I didnt think it was a big deal to send the SMS/texts.

As i said i only sent them so soon as i felt she lost some interest due to me not chatting to her half the time earlier. Tried to rekindle it.

What i'll do is contact her in a week or two, so atleast it reduces down any possibilty i seemed needy.
 

Lysol

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Hey Zazz! i posted something similiar to this called "how persistent are you at the club" , or bar for this matter. Ive only had a few 'successful' experiences with women that act interested at first, then blow you off before you know it. Being persistent with a girl giving negative vibes is not my style, nor not very many other guys would waste there time either. I was trying to collect stories if there were actually more successful then unsuccessul experiences. maybe lead to a tip that you are giving up to easy? (mind you, persistence in landing a hottie of course! lol)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top