Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad ass guy who's dating a prim and proper lady?

Krazykev

Reaction score
I'm really not sure of what I should do here guys.I'm a very
cool guy.with lots of self confidence.Heres the deal I drive a
high performance 60's muscle car, I wear a leather jacket, often wear cowboy boots ,I have a handle bar moustache,stand 6ft 1,work out (although I am not huge).Basically I look like a pretty mean bad ass.And I am a badboy,this is my image and certain types
of chicks dig it.This is who I am.Problem is I am now dating a chick who has 2 kids and is looking for a responsible guy ,which I am
its just my outer image doesn't appear so.Should I tone it down or just be me?I want her to take me seriousley?

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my mom likes those guys because she likes to have fun and go for a bike ride etc...

I dont know why therer would be a correlation between your looks and actual sense of responisibilities.

yuo may want to drop a few lines saying that you have to attend to some important stuff...responibilities.
You could actually open up the discussion with here. Its not a big deal and she'll probably appreciate IMO.

Also, watch the "Eric Brokowitch" movie.

Julia Robert's boyfriend is somwhat badass but very responsible.

;-)

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krazykev
high performance 60's muscle car, I wear a leather jacket, often wear cowboy boots ,I have a handle bar moustache,stand 6ft 1,work out (although I am not huge).Basically I look like a pretty mean bad ass.And I am a badboy,this is my image and certain types
of chicks dig it.This is who I am.Problem is I am now dating a chick who has 2 kids and is looking for a responsible guy ,which I am
its just my outer image doesn't appear so.Should I tone it down or just be me?I want her to take me seriousley?
Who says a guy with your appearance can't be responsible and be taken seriously. Hope you know that's a bunch of bullsh*t. Ignore the ignorance. Don't change your appearance for ANYONE! Be your own!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tone down your appearence. Show her what you are thinking (being responsible).

People often fail to see that words are nothing. Your action defines you in the eyes of others.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krazykev

Your post reminds me of how a lot of guys were when they grew up in the 60's. They had the long hair the hipe types rock in roll and smoked their weed and had the fast musle cars and everyone was saying they'd never amount to anything. Then with time became the president of a company have different grooming habits like short hair business style grooming and the image of a CEO.

I'd say if you really dig this lady tone it down. My next door neighbor had a musle car a 68 camero decided it was time to sell and bought something more family oreinted for a family with kids. It's not so much that your changing your personality but your changing for the circumstance at hand. I'd say if this stresses you then your not ready for a family yet and should move on.

If this lady had no kids I say the hell with it continue on but her being the mother of two kids she is naturally seeking responsible men to make the transition into her offsprings life and being there are no men but a man you in her life she is waiting for a sign. If your well off and don't need to sell your ride then keep it but buy something like a four door sedan or any ride that holds a family of 6. But before I'd do this talk to her about it tell her your thinking about buying something more pactical and see her reaction if it's one of so what then keep your pride and move on she's not interested in you being the kids father. But on the other hand if she seem really impressed with your decision and really happy about it I'd say thats your cue to move into the father figure for this ladies kids and soup up a nice four door sedan>chuckle but I think you get the message.

I would if I was really into a lady with kids for the older we get the less options we have or at least it seems like it is.

Hope this helps and keep us posted.

LoneSilver

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She will be able to tell through your actions and words.

If you let her "discover" subtly that you are multifaceted she will find you even more desirable.

This is like the softhearted/tough guy dictomy that chicks fall fall.

This can work very well for you.

Kaine

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine

This is like the softhearted/tough guy dictomy that chicks fall fall.

that's me...but more slick......

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never change yourself for women. if you are not happy with yourself, then yes, make a change. if you are happy, then by all means stay happy. who's more important?

i'm in sort of a reverse situation. by day, i am a very professional man (not a suit though), super duper investment banking and an exec management professor. PhD economics. a lot of responsibilities.

by night, i leave it at the doorstep. hoops go in, ghettospeak, 2pac, pimp ride, stylish t-shirt and jeans, bad-ass Elvis glasses, and rolex submarnier to finish it all off. i have tattos (non-visible), and a small soulpatch. chicks are usually shocked at the tats, and when they ask what they mean, i pipe up. "it's personal". and they are.

i have found that chicks dig this "split persona". when they meet the ghetto guy and find out what i do, they dig it. when they meet the professional guy and find out that he has tattoos and wears hoops, and talks sh!t, they dig it.

then again, i'm a libra. balance, otherwise i would go crazy.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all don't gay guys wear those handlebar mustachios?

As far as toning it down. Uhhhh no. This is what she is attracted to in you so why would you want to change that?