Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back to school with a new attitude

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fall semster is now in session at my school, two weeks after my birthday. I'm 30 now, so I'm looking at myself and I've decided that it's time to start acting more mature and dressing more conservative. Just last year, I was dressing like someone in their early 20's and very verbal in classes. Now, I'm trying to be more low key. I see girls around school that I know from past semester, the same one's that I use to chase around campus. But now, I'm not chasing and showing a lot less interest. I'm trying to be more subtle, quieter, more of a wall flower. It's freaks some of the girls out because they are expecting me to run up to them and give them some attention but, I'll see them and just keep walking without even greeting them. I tell you, it feels really good to have more self control this semester. For those of you who have ever been the attention seeking type in class, it's a real funny experience to step back, keep the comments to yourself and just listen to the other attention seekers. You almost start to feel sorry for them and it helps you to realize that sometimes less is actually more. It makes me feel kind of embarassed about my own behavior in the past. What really feels good it that my instructors notice the difference too. I guess it's easier for them to lecture without my distractions. I just thought that I'd mention this because it might come in handy for some of you guys when you return to school.

------------------
Mellow

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going back to college in less than 2 weeks myself. And I can't wait to take on this new attitude. I've never really been one to seek out a hell of alot of attention. But sometimes I look back in embarassment over some of the things I said that must have made me seem despirate at the time!

I guess *awareness* of these negative traits is your biggest advantage of all. Once you really realize what your doing wrong. It makes it easier to stop. And like you said, I see other people at my work, or in public who act the way I used to and I feel sorry for them.

Rob

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mellow mel:
Fall semster is now in session at my school, two weeks after my birthday. I'm 30 now, so I'm looking at myself and I've decided that it's time to start acting more mature and dressing more conservative. Just last year, I was dressing like someone in their early 20's and very verbal in classes. Now, I'm trying to be more low key. I see girls around school that I know from past semester, the same one's that I use to chase around campus. But now, I'm not chasing and showing a lot less interest. I'm trying to be more subtle, quieter, more of a wall flower. It's freaks some of the girls out because they are expecting me to run up to them and give them some attention but, I'll see them and just keep walking without even greeting them. I tell you, it feels really good to have more self control this semester. For those of you who have ever been the attention seeking type in class, it's a real funny experience to step back, keep the comments to yourself and just listen to the other attention seekers. You almost start to feel sorry for them and it helps you to realize that sometimes less is actually more. It makes me feel kind of embarassed about my own behavior in the past. What really feels good it that my instructors notice the difference too. I guess it's easier for them to lecture without my distractions. I just thought that I'd mention this because it might come in handy for some of you guys when you return to school.

Hey, I'm the attention seeker here man! I'm always the class clown - loud and obnoxious. I seem to make more friends that way. The only difference between you and I is that I don't chase the women....

Oh, you have a great point though - act more mature! Hmmm, something that's going to be hard for me to do!

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mellow mel, when i came back to school, i didn't come back with new clothes (was wearing the same ol s#!t i wore last year). i didn't come back with a new hairstyle (shaved head and it's gon stay like that). i didn't come back with new shoes (i was wearing the same ol' timberlands from 8th grade).

i did come back with a new necklace, new headphones and music to boot, and A SECRET WEAPON...

confidence.

i came back with confidence. it feels HELLA GOOD to be the one being chased instead of the other way around. i've had a taste of how that s#!t is like. it feels good.

i owe part of that confidence to u and ur "three months to confidence" article...it was awesome, the transformation.

p'z....

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you all mean when you say...

I'm glad I'm not chasing women

I thought that's what youre supposed to do. The're not supposed to do all the work? right??

------------------
Pimping is like a theory. You can plan and expect a certain outcome, but it's just a theory unto you apply it.

Girls love attention. Don't give them any
(16)

[This message has been edited by 2smoothe4u (edited 08-26-2000).]