Bachlorette

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sit down and view the show, what do you see?

I watched a preview to the show while surfing through the channels and I my jaw dropped when I saw 'her' riding in a carriage (with a big a$$ grin mind you), while all the guys ran behind her trying to catch up? Are you kidding me? Can someone tell me what these monkeys trying to win her affection are thinking?

I guess it's o.k. because as long as their are morons like that in this world, the rest of us that have 'seen the light' look allot better.

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this show is pretty pathetic. Just more proof as to what guys will do to get some *****.

But also don't forget it's a way for most of them to get on TV too. Many are probably looking to break into modeling or acting.

Thundercat

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many are probably looking to break into modeling or acting.

Yeah, that's true. Unfortunately, it just proves the point Mikey Royal tries to make in his book when he says 'the price of the human soul is cheap'.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about the guy who fainted on the first episode. He was overwhelmed by her picking him on the first week when almost everyone moves on.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's reality tv... nuff said there for pure entertainment and a laugh as well! lol

btw bachlorette is that the one with the hot chick who thinks she's gonna end up sampling all these hot model guys and they end up being normal everyday ppl? or am i thinkin about somethin else?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightspark
it's reality tv... nuff said there for pure entertainment and a laugh as well! lol

btw bachlorette is that the one with the hot chick who thinks she's gonna end up sampling all these hot model guys and they end up being normal everyday ppl? or am i thinkin about somethin else?
The guys on the bachlorette (from what I've seen in the previews) is filled with above average looking men. I think the show you are thinking of was called something like average joe and it was on Fox a few months ago.