Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baby momma drama

O_johnson

Reaction score
I've recently seperated from my girl of the last 10 years. We have kids together so it's impossible not to have contact with her. Our relationship had been getting stale the past few years and I basically stuck around sacrificing my own happiness for the sake of the kids. But things really changed last summer when I stumbled across some of her MSN chats she had been having with various guys, I later found phone bills that had long distance numbers of guys she had been calling. I don't know if she actully met up with any of these guys, I'm assuming she probably did but at this point it doesn't really matter. Over the years I was unfaithful myself, a couple that she found about and some she never found out about, so I guess it's fair to say what goes around comes around. But the past is the past, which brings us to the present. I stumbled across this site at around the time of my seperation and it helped me a great deal with getting out on the playing field again, being in a LTR for such a long time you really develop alot of AFC tendencies, so the transition is going to take some time which I'm prepared for. I've been going out more often in search HB's, I have obtained some numbers and gone out on a couple of dates, so I'm not in as bad shape as some guys I know after breakups, but the problem is my ex has now become a party animal, I guess having kids at a young age she wasn't able to do this, so now she is reliving her youth again, which is somewhat embarassing to me, as this is the mother of my children and we don't live in that big of a city so people who knew us as a couple see her around all the time acting scandalous and basically I've got try give an explanation of her behavior. The one thing that really bothers me is when I got to a club and she is there. It immediately ruins the night for me. We haven't gotten to the point yet where we are openly dating other people yet, but if I am, I'm sure she is. So when I end up seeing her at a club I usually end up leaving. I guess part of me doesn't think I could handle seeing another guy with his hands on her, but also she is very jelous and immature, if she sees me talking to any women she will come up and make a scene, or if she hears about somebody that I might be interested in she does her best to find the person and threaten them or whatever she can to screw things up for me.
I'm still living in the place we once shared and she still has a key so she pops up unannounced from time to time, she is still paying half the rent so I can't really take her keys away, this is only temperory as I'm in a bit of a financial slump right now and once I have the means I will move into a place of my own.
Anybody with any suggestions or insight please respond!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanted to know something.
i might have gotten this post mixed up with another
however i thought in the first post of this you said she was 19 and young.
so i am real confused about the ten years of being together..

nevertheless, if it is time to go ... go
go find you someone you cant get enough of ....

if you feel that the foundation is strong enough to overcome it.. work on your issues:)
good luck

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess whether 10 years or 10 months, it's time for you to pack those bags and figure out a visitation schedule. not fun to watch the "ole flame" light up someone else's fire.

this party is OVER !

you need to find your own place and fast. i hope your kids aint getting the blunt of all of this.