Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

awkward situation (potentially), help out

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, How's Life??

Anyway, I got this new girlfriend. She's cool and everything and she likes me enough to bring up us becoming a couple so now you could say we're official.

We go out last night and things go great. We get back to my house and things get heavy, and we end up trying to have sex...i say trying because it was unsuccessful. Ya see, she's a virgin, so when we were trying, it would not go in. After a little bit of trying I stop and we just chill...I'm not forcing it. We talk and laugh a bit (not about the sex attempt), and I take her home.

I say it's a potentially awkward situation because now that sex was tried for the first time and failed, the next time it comes, the first failed attempt might be in the back of my head f*kin with me a bit, even though it wasn't anything I did. And I'm sure she'll have it in the back of her mind too.

There's also a question in the back of my mind along the lines of what was said in the above paragraph...since we've tried once already, I'm thinking it might be awkward because the next time we hang, she might be expecting it or something, or not want to chill because she's figures i'll do it again and that's going to fast for her...

I'm not going to try again the very next time we see each other...we'll do whatever I have planned and thats it, going back to each others house is still fair game, but I'm not going to focus on making moves...

I'm probably overanalyzing
Advice, criticisms, or thoughts on how I handled it are welcome
Much appreciated

Let me know if you need more info...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you were sticking it in the right place?

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
Are you sure you were sticking it in the right place?
:crackup: !!!

Oh man, lol!

Dude, don't worry about it, just laugh about it, and do whatever your primal instincts tell you to do next time.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though it seems silly, Kidd may be right. Unless your **** is damn huge, it should still be able to go in.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
Though it seems silly, Kidd may be right. Unless your **** is damn huge, it should still be able to go in.
Youd be suprised how tight p*ssies are. My ex wasnt a virgin but she was tight as hell and it was a little hard to get it in.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine, this is weird, but only if you think it is weird. It's all in the head. No pun intended.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walking Anomaly
Hey all, How's Life??

Anyway, I got this new girlfriend. She's cool and everything and she likes me enough to bring up us becoming a couple so now you could say we're official.

We go out last night and things go great. We get back to my house and things get heavy, and we end up trying to have sex...i say trying because it was unsuccessful. Ya see, she's a virgin, so when we were trying, it would not go in. After a little bit of trying I stop and we just chill...I'm not forcing it. We talk and laugh a bit (not about the sex attempt), and I take her home.

I say it's a potentially awkward situation because now that sex was tried for the first time and failed, the next time it comes, the first failed attempt might be in the back of my head f*kin with me a bit, even though it wasn't anything I did. And I'm sure she'll have it in the back of her mind too.

There's also a question in the back of my mind along the lines of what was said in the above paragraph...since we've tried once already, I'm thinking it might be awkward because the next time we hang, she might be expecting it or something, or not want to chill because she's figures i'll do it again and that's going to fast for her...

I'm not going to try again the very next time we see each other...we'll do whatever I have planned and thats it, going back to each others house is still fair game, but I'm not going to focus on making moves...

I'm probably overanalyzing
Advice, criticisms, or thoughts on how I handled it are welcome
Much appreciated

Let me know if you need more info...

Dude where are you from ???kentucky, virginia or what? Your probaly tryin to stick it on top lol Dude this is the funniest sh*t i ever heard!

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick your **** in a bucket of vaseline and then push with all your might. That's pretty much the last resort.

:D