Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awesome Idea (Must Read Info)!

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ahve found a secret for getting girls.A camera think about it all girls love to see themselves in pictures.It doesn't matter what kind of camera but I prefer a digital one.Go up to some girl you don't know and just snap a picture then use your convo skills and take it from thier.I've used this on lots of girls and have been succesful every time you guys should try it!

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Your idea ties into their obsession with their appearence. Get a bad shot and it could make a good neg hit

Qube

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or even better, take a picture and point out something that doesn't look good. Better make sure she is damn hot if you do that tho, don't want to make a girl cry! lol

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you DO approach her once you take the picture. The first picture! If she sees you have 20 pics of her once you do talk to her you won't get anywhere you stalker you...

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very very smooth idea indeed.

Digital camera's are best since u don't need film and money to develop

you can walk around approch a girl or group of girls and say u are working on something and want to take her picture for it. I would doubt any girl would dis-agree unless u look like some guy in shambles and give off a stalker vibe.
But done with a smile and good attitude it would work and get her email adress or # (or for me, both) and tell her you'll catch up with her later to keep her in touch about how her pic does.

Make it sound like a contest, than we all know about how girls will get all nervous about there looks. They may even ask u to take another photo than and there...but it'd be best to walk away and just smile

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you just bought it... She'll definitely take a picture WITH you, and we all know those are a great social proof in any situation.

Dutch Woods

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used this secret before. It works, and I really should start using it again. Another important thing is that digital pictures give you a great opportunity to get the girls' email adresses. So that you can send them the picture of course, and ask them out at the same time!

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno about you but I've found the opposite.. they always say "Stop it! I look horrible!" and turn away.... but I guess it will scare away all the chicks with low self-esteem... lol..

never tried it to pick up chicks but its worth a shot...

Jin

------------------
Hurry up and torture me before I fall saleep and miss it