"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Avoiding AIRHEADS, Couch Potatos, and Psycho Ex Boyfriends

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
I have several rules, but I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT date AIRHEADS, Couch potatos, and ANY girl with a lingering, room temperature IQ, previously violent and unemployed ex boyfriend !!!!!!!!!!!

WHY???

She has to be stimulating, motivated, and reasonable.

If she is intellectually challenging, youre looking at a lifetime of boring conversation. If she doesnt stay in shape, she'd gonna be FAT. If she likes moronic muscleheads with a violent streak, she'd bad news all the way around and needs dysfynctional relationships on a daily basis.

GUESS WHAT????????? The number of women that fit into one of these categories is HUGE. Be discriminating guys.

WHy punish yourself???? You deserve someone good. That means she is interesting, motivated, in shape, a good conversationalist, and respects herself enough to avoid losers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

phloyd

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
I agree.

I think the number of women that fit this description is about 62.8 %.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
question

Im curious dynamically what are some of the requirements these women have to pass?
 
Top