Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average and Below Average Looking Guys Need to Settle (and Why That's Not Bad)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not going to go after nor marry a fat chick. Because every time you f@ck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.
I care about looks and especially body as much as anybody but those of you guys who want to get married long term, how do you plan to deal with the fact that even most really hot women get in terrible shape as they get older??

are you going to divorce if your wife has a kid and she can't lose her baby weight?

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Attraction is subjective, he doesn't give a fvck what you or me thinks about the women he pulls. I don't give a fvck what you think about what I like. Maybe to him they're attractive, while to you they're not. He's the fvcking judge of what's attractive to him.

Blue pill? I don't care what you call it, fvck the Matrix references. I know reality better than you apparently seem to do. So fvck the red pill, if your head is filled with all these lies about reality I don't want that pill. You talk like a loser, but that's probably because looks is all you know, your game is probably garbage.

I'm not talking about any woo woo. I'm talking about actual skills, something anyone can train, but apparently few have the will to go through. Like you, giving up and saying "it's looks, might as well settle for less". THIS IS FVCKING BULLSH!T!!! Looks get your foot in the door easier, but doesn't have much staying power if your personality is otherwise a garbage loser. No man should EVER put themselves below a woman, which is what a guy will do following your advice. No matter the looks of the woman she'll soon enough make a doormat of such a man.

You seem to put yourself below women, sorry but that's a loser in my book.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
face is subjective, body is not

I'm cool with a 5-6 face as long as she has some cute features (Nice eyes, nice skin) and great body with dat ass and nice legs.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not going to go after nor marry a fat chick. Because every time you f@ck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.
I couldn't agree more with this.

You men here that's considering settling down with below average women have just bought the whole feminine imperative sales package.

Gullible men all over the world is empowering women to bully them into submission and yet has the nerve to come here complaining like women.

I'm starting to think that some men must have some defective DNA strand within their genome and nature should be allowed to take its course via natural selection and weed out this bad DNA from the gene pool for the betterment of humanity.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, you're pounding out 20 page counter-replies full of random drivel. But that doesn't change the fact that you're ugly. You're overcompensating. Girls won't have sex with you. Get better looking or STFU.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to tell guys who are average or below average in looks that they need to settle. Most guys who wind up on a site like this have been drinking some sort of self improvement/new age/law of attraction Kool Aid pretty hard. They really believe this stuff. This type of material is everywhere. Just daydream about a lambo and miss teen USA and the car will be in your garage and the girl will be sitting in your lap soon enough.

Some of these guys get a double dose with RSD looks don't matter marketing. Then they actually go out and try it approaching everything in sight and get walloped. Then they try again and fail again. They try over and over again throughout their 20's. Maybe they get a bite from a fattie or two. Or maybe they don't. If they're smart, they "settle' for a normal/average looking girlfriend and get married.

Then there are guys who don't even try and they find themselves still single. In their 30's. Or they wait until even later. Then they wind up in the manosphere, MGTOW or just plain Incel. They're really in trouble now. If they were average or below average in their 20's, then the situation is usually likely to decline by their late 30's.

Now they are in their 40's. Now they're looking at mail order/internet brides from Eastern Europe and/or china or Colombia or wherever. At this point, their dating value has dropped off sharply. If they were a 5 or 6 in their 20's, a 4 or 5 in their 30's, now they are a 3 or 4. They are just begging to be ripped off. Dating scammers are seasoned vets duping gullible, desperate guys with rock bottom dating market value.

Not only that, these guys are competing against good looking guys in their 40's who are fresh off a divorce who actually have some game and are better looking. This means these guys are settling for sex workers and fake girlfriend experience types in Thailand, Brazil, or some other sex tourist spots.

So, guys in the average/below average categories, the choice is simple: marry a girl who is average looking but loyal and live far more happily than they would otherwise alone, and subject to constant sex scams as they try to pursue hot women. I know a lot of good guys in their 30's who are perfectly happy with somewhat average looking wives. These women are sweet and loyal and they have hobbies in common and provide each other with companionship.

I hope everyone who reads this figures this out sooner rather than later: average and below average looking guys cannot be players who pull hot or even cute girls on the regular. There's way too much competition out there and they are equally skilled, and far better looking and almost always far better socially connected.

Settling ain't bad. It means you didn't get scammed for years or even decades on end. Don't let the scammers win!
No!
Men have more than natural looks going for them. Looks can even be imoroved. Haircut, exercise, diet, teeth, face even. Sure, you don't need a model, but you won't put your best effort forward with a woman you are not attracted to at all. That relationship will be doomed from the start. The key is to not settle, but improve yourself to be better than average. This is not about getting a woman. We do not suscribe to the feminine imperative. Women are not a goal. We are here to improve ourselves. I'd rather live alone than in misery.