Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia - NSW

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm west of Syd in the Orange area but also often in Syd.
22 here, looking for wingmen / clubbing mates etc.. and go get ourselves some HB's :)

So if anyones interested in coming out this way there is a (new) pretty awesome club we can hit or if your in Syd, im up that way every now and then.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner city sydney here.
20 years.
Prefer R&B clubs.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kodiac,

It would be good to test out the country side. Are they as "fun" as the city girls (read: negging, teasing etc)? or are they more gentlier girls that does not need so much negging?

DJ83,

My wing and I are always looking for likeminded people to join us. Feel free to PM or write me an email and we will hook up.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 16, boys and i live in Sydney. any time youse got any free time i'm ready.

i'll be gettin my Ps in a month so......you know :D

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be good to test out the country side. Are they as "fun" as the city girls (read: negging, teasing etc)? or are they more gentlier girls that does not need so much negging?
Yes, there's often some really HOT stuck up ones to neg/tease... but there's also a lot of hot, friendly ones as well, so the choice is yours :) I love the country chicks!

If anyone's interested in heading out to Orange/Bathurst let me know (pm). A female friend from Syd is talking about having her 21st at Home or around darling harbor (syd) sometime soon and if anyones interested in that, let me know also.
With any luck she will have some hot friends! :p

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend from Syd is talking about having her 21st at Home or around darling harbor (syd) sometime soon and if anyones interested in that, let me know also.

When would that be? It would be good to finally meet you.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When would that be? It would be good to finally meet you.
True! Just been out of action for a bit, getting wisdom teeth removed...still recovering from that.
She has yet to forward me the details but her birthday is mid next week, so id assume the party would be the following weekend. Ill be sure to keep you posted :)
Haven't been clubbing in syd for a while now...should be good!