Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Audiotapes for DJers

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, just found the site and love it. Even though it's aimed at wooing the ladies, so much of this stuff can be used in all interpersonal interaction (business, family, etc.). I plan on hanging out here a lot in the upcoming months. Now to my question...

I'm on the road a lot and I like to pass the time productively by listening to books on tape. I've found quite a bit of helpful stuff in the recent months which has allowed me to turn wasted commute time into some of the best time for personal growth.

What I'm wondering is whether there are audio titles that might be particularly good for DJers. I'll offer a couple to get started in the right direction:

"High Impact Communication" by Bert Decker - I picked up this series at the library and there is some dynamite stuff in here regarding confidence and making great first impressions.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie - An all time classic that's available on audiotape. This is one that is fairly simple yet can be listened to repeatedly.

In addition to traditional "books", I'd also be interested in any audiotapes that focus on pick-up techniques, building self-confidence and/or creative visualization. I realize that these are fairly specialized and might be tough to come by. However, I do know Ross Jeffries offers some on his site and I'm guessing there might be more.

Does anyone have any other ideas for how to turn "car time" into something a lot better?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I believe "The 48 Laws of Power" & "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene are both available in audio format.

I have not yet read either book, but they are highly touted by the regulars here.

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of these and will take a look to see if they are available.

Has anyone purchased the Jeffries tapes and would those be recommended? Are there any other similar tapes on the market?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been listening to audio programs, books on tape, etc. for the past 3 years, to improve my sales performance. For the past 5 months been focusing on including some on improving DJ game. I really hadn't realized how much time one can spend driving every day, until I realized that I was able to complete 6 Hour audio programs every 3-4 days in my car, instead of listening to the radio or playing CD's. I started by buying books on tape from the bookstores, but then realized that most of them are programs that are abridged and more expensive than the typical 6 tape complete programs you can normally find on ebay. Here's a list of some of the best ones:

"Secrets of Power Persuasion" by Roger Dawson.

"Conversational Power" by James K. Van Fleet.

"The Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy.

"The Psychology of Winning" by Dennis Waitley.

"Unlimited Power" by Anthony Robbins.

"Instant Rapport" by Michael Brooks.

Reaction score
hey gangster of love were did you get your name from was it from the steve miller band man just wondering.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get the DYD (Double Your Dating) audio CDs. Don't waste your time or money with the RJ stuff. Ive heard it all. The DYD CDs are kind of expensive ($200) but they have definitely been worth it too me. I listen to them in my car almost every day. I even played them for my girl roommate and she liked them too! Funny ****!

I also reccommend anything by Brian Tracy. He's the man!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Digital Mastermind1,

Yes, absolutely got the name from Steve Miller Band's songs Gangster Of Love, and The Joker. Im glad I registered it here before somebody else got a chance. :)

Vassago,

I agree with you, the DYD program is well worth the investment. Very entertaining stuff, like you, I'll go through it every week, that's my goal. I also agree with you about Brian Tracy, along with Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, he's the top dog in personal development.

To All DJ's here,

It is expensive for some of you, but if you can, I would recomend you guys get the DVD version, $100 more than the audio CD's. Originally the accidentally sent me the CD's instead of the audios, I listened to them once, I enjoyed them, and was able to pop 'em in in my car stereo. When I got the DVD's, I was glad I forked out the extra cash. The visual definitely helps, plus you can do stuff around the house while listening to the sound. Either way, you can't go wrong.

I will be getting more products, I'll post some reviews soon.