Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attraction 101 - Tip #1... Smile!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile! It's the secret to charisma. It may sound corny, it may sound cheesy but it is definitely a biggy.

MYTH: A lot of hot girls are attracted to distant, brooding type guys who rarely smile.

FACT: A lot of hot girls are attracted to guys who smile.

Many of you will be saying, "But I ALWAYS SMILE! So where are my women?" Ah but do how much do you really smile? Think about it......................do you really smile very often? I seriously doubt it. Next time you are out, make a conscious effort to smile, you'll notice yourself doing it, and you'll notice yourself getting more positive interactions. Smiling alone won't get you a woman, but it is does go a long way in getting you one for two simple reasons:

1. Smiling is a non-verbal ice-breaker. It conveys warmth and lets the person who you smile at know that you accept him or her.

2. Smiling is a great interest-level gauge. If you look a girl in the eye and smile at her, and she doesn't smile back, her interest level is minimal.
However if you smile at a girl and she smiles back you know that she has at least SOME interest AND if you smile at a girl and hold eye contact with her for an extended period (i.e. a few seconds longer than is normaily expected) it is more than likely that she has VERY HIGH interest level (unless of course she looks away because of nervousness).

Next time you see a hot girl: smile at her and hold eye contact...it's a great way to show warmth, acceptance, and to judge interest levels.

"A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it."

De La Soul

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 05-16-2002).]

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice...I've noticed the same thing. Although sometimes the girls are just being friendly when they smile back...nothing more.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by leoncour:
Good advice...I've noticed the same thing. Although sometimes the girls are just being friendly when they smile back...nothing more.

True. But you should be able to tell if it's just a little, forced friendly smile or a full-blooded "I want you" smile.