"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Attracting???

bluemc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I know this one 16yr old girl im 16 myself. What should I do to attract this girl? What can I do w/ her after school that would be considered fun? MALL? STORE? EATING? etc? I need soem help here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Go bowling... seriously my favorite dates are the ones where I take the girl bowling.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
jus have fun be original

are you tryin to make this a date or are you just tryin to pull it off like you are kickin back

havin an offical date is nice but i always prefer to go back to my place and hit the PS2 up

I LOVE IT WHEN GIRLS PLAY VIDEO GAMES~!!
 

bluemc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
i guess im going for the more laid back type and just getting her comfortable with me and getting her to know me and feel attracted to me in a way
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Then do what people are suggesting to you! If you live somewhere where it snows in the winter, you can do lots of winter sports with her!

(But I cant, because I just moved to the coldest place on earth and it is completley falt!)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
If you want to show that you have a laid back lifestyle then just be what you want to be... that is laid back. Hang out with her, be friendly to her, get naughty with her, wrestle with her, initiate kino and you will appear attractive. It's all about having fun.
 
Top