“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Attracting vs. Pursuing

reardonh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Women (or people in general) will be attracted to you if you have certain qualities:
The most important guide in your life should be your independent judgment. By changing your attitudes and behaviours you can get incremental progress but once you UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFE AND YOUR ROLE IN IT (i.e have a philosophy) then you can make a quantum leap.
Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our self-fulfilling prophecy.
Always ask women a divergent question. Challange them to a new way of doing things.
Show women that you indulge in life and have a passion for living. Feel it running through your veins, and in your blood.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top