"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Attention

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
not being funny.

but if Tony changes his name every 4 months, becomes a master don juan, and changes it again, surley thats very time consuming.

There is no doubt that he knows his stuff, maybe he can get any woman, but, doesnt he have anything better to do?
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Well that was fun!

Lol, smooth, I just re-read my last reply... dear lord in heaven ----> how do I have a 99 in english? I'll agree with you though, bud, my methods suck, but the job gets done ;)

I am 16... not 18 like the prof says... it also has th wrong birthday. No sense in publishing accurate info on some site with a bunch of weirdo's who cant get g/fs... :p

DIP - still cant get any, huh?

Props to the kid who told me to put up or shut up, that was pretty cute. And yes, a classic Anthony post is on its way.

Drix... yeah, this prolly should b closed... but it was fun while it lasted :p
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Re: Well that was fun!

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Lol, smooth, I just re-read my last reply... dear lord in heaven ----> how do I have a 99 in english? I'll agree with you though, bud, my methods suck, but the job gets done ;)

I am 16... not 18 like the prof says... it also has th wrong birthday. No sense in publishing accurate info on some site with a bunch of weirdo's who cant get g/fs... :p
Haha... :)

A site with a bunch of weirdo's who can't get girlfriends...

You ****ing bet, and that's exactly what we want to change. (Thus is the purpose of the site).

We'll see what we can do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top