"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Attention HO-HO-HO

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Ok I read alot on this site about attention ho's. I was just wondering how can you tell wether or not a woman is actually an attention ho. I have a woman who is not single but she says she likes me. So I was just wondering how can you tell because SURELY every woman who says they like you but have a borefriend can't all be attention Ho's...... Like the woman who likes me at first I thought maybe she was but she does just toooo much stuff for me. Granted we never had sex but heII I just don't know.......................
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Look at the way she acts-

-does she like flirting with as many guys as possible?
-does she like seducing guys for pure enjoyment?
-does she have few female friends?
-is she self-centered, conceited?
 

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by California Love
Look at the way she acts-

-does she like flirting with as many guys as possible?
-does she like seducing guys for pure enjoyment?
-does she have few female friends?
-is she self-centered, conceited?
Well in my particular situation. I never seen her flirt with more than one other guy a couple times. I have no clue if she likes seducing guys for pure enjoyment. How could I find that out? I know she only has like 2 female friends and I was her only male friend that I know of but she never mentioned that she did have a male friend. I don;t know if she is self centered.
 

Sin

New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Actions speak louder than words. An attention ***** is basically an arrogant slut that will try to draw in all the guys she can, but then she'll be done - her only goal is to get the spotlight on herself.
 
Top