Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention from older women

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am 26, look my age, but get checked out and smiled at 10X more by older women (30-45). I am not at all complaining, but why is this? Do you guys experience the same thing. It happened to me 2x in one day. I had a women at the gym (probably late 30's, early 40's) smile at me a few times when she was close to me. To top things off, I am just moderatley attractive, I am no pretty boy or stunning looking hunk of a man.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also experienced more attention and attraction from older women (from 30s and 40s, right down to snowy-haired grandmas who comment that I'm so polite). I think it's because I'm the fairly rugged and muscular type, which was considered attractive by the older generation, whereas now the media (and thus most women) seem to prefer the androgynous, non-threatening, slim and hairless 'boy' figure.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whereas now the media (and thus most women) seem to prefer the androgynous, non-threatening, slim and hairless 'boy' figure. [/B]

::raises hand:: not this girl. i like my men furry, muscular, and intimidating looking... kinda like wolverine. mmm...

nothing better then running your fingers threw well kept chest hair.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by booty-naughtyness-spur
::raises hand:: not this girl. i like my men furry, muscular, and intimidating looking... kinda like wolverine. mmm...

nothing better then running your fingers threw well kept chest hair.
Well, you're in the minority then. Schwarzenegger and Stallone are out, Leo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp are in... (although I like Depp, his movies are always interesting)... where was I going with this?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Slascho,

I will have to disagree with you on the skinny Dicaprio thing. Women are attracted to men with fit bodies or moderately muscular bodies. Schwarzenegger and Stallone are too big, that is why not too many women are attracted to that. Tell me something, I would think MOST women would be attracted to a Edward Nortons body is American History X or Matt Damon. Both are examples of guys who are muscular, but not huge like body builders.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in our prime ages 30+. I speak from experience and well they must just fine you hot. Be flattered and if you want some hot sex.. then go for it.. Not probably LTR... but you never know. I say, do what pleases you and the rest will follow... I get a lot of younger men hitting on me.. so go figure.. like I say make the most of it:) But then again, if you are coming off desparate and a lot of women in this category are as well.. then maybe they sense that. Just a thought.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah i know how that goes, im like 17 but l look 20 and i get attention from women in their 20's-early 30's.