Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At the theatre

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm someone who's fond of attending opera, Shakespeare, and the theater in general. While it's true that most of the people in attendance are middle-aged (or worse), every once in a while a cute girl manages to slip in.

And what girls they are! Smart, sophisticated, well-dressed, and (if they'd rather go to the opera than get wasted) usually well-behaved.

The most obvious plan would be to make eye contact and talk about whatever we're seeing. My question is:

1. How can i let her know from the beggining that I'm interested in her and not just fond of discussing Ibsen?

2. Is a better time to chat them up before the show, at intermission, or after?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
1. Kino
2. Dunno

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another problem is that their parents are usually with them, which can be aawkward.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta say that i like your style

it is nice to see some variation of ppl who have more hobbies then this site, getting laid, and sleeping.

im not sure how many girls u find there but all you have to do is go for it

now understand that if your tryin to pick up a girl, and get her #, and to add on to it her father is right there, you are putting yourself into harms way

i once picked up a girl at a restuarnt, her father was late to dinner and i was early for my date, so we were jus chillin, talkin and i am about to get her # when daddy comes in.

i just stood up introduced myself to him

shook his hand, girl gave me one of those "lookout" looks

so i told dad that we went to school together

risky move if he had gone into details,luckily he did not care all that much

so then they both got up to go get their table and as she was about to be outta site

i quickly walked over and said
"hey ____ i've been meaning to call you but i dont think i have your #"

-ok sorry i dont mean to make my stories very long

try to look for girls that arent necessarily by themselves but not girls with parents either

if u run out of those then go up and talk to girls with parents

jus know that u may come off as strange

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grrrr....

Tonight I was chatting to a brunette cutie at a performance of Richard III when in swoops her mother. End of convo.

The winter of our discontent, indeed.

Last edited:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This ain't TV. A lot of parents to seem pretty content on letting other guys talk/hit on her. In fact, if the girl is free, most of the time they are cool about it and would like a "nice man" to be dating their daughter. Of course once they show up, leave c+f and all that **** out the door and be friendly to the parents and their daughter. I know it goes against DJ rules but she'll probably think you're a moron if you try to be ****y in front of her parents. Some kids like to rebel against their parents but for the most part, they love them like how it is with me. Some days they are annoying as hell and other days, they're cool with me and vice versa.

Most TV stereotypes have their burly dad beat the hell out of kids who hit on their "little angel" but in reality its pretty much different.

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello
Grrrr....

Tonight I was chatting to a brunette cutie at a performance of Richard III when in swoops her mother. End of convo.

The winter of our discontent, indeed.
hehe

Nice to see someone who is into the arts with a witty sense of humor. Post more often Leporello. :)

Aaron

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you drixsa, blinki_winkin, for the compliments.

But that still doesn't give me adivce I can use.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello
thank you drixsa, blinki_winkin, for the compliments.

But that still doesn't give me adivce I can use.
sorry dude but im not gonna hold your hand

each situation has its differences

so you have to adjust

Originally posted by es_mer8
This ain't TV. A lot of parents to seem pretty content on letting other guys talk/hit on her. In fact, if the girl is free, most of the time they are cool about it and would like a "nice man" to be dating their daughter...
Most TV stereotypes have their burly dad beat the hell out of kids who hit on their "little angel" but in reality its pretty much different.
the point i was tryin to make was that it can come off as very akward tryin to pick up a girl that are with their parents

jus play it out in your head

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Leporello, i'm impressed. A "DJ" who likes theather! Thah is a rarity...

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
Wow, Leporello, i'm impressed. A "DJ" who likes theather! Thah is a rarity...
I don't see why. Lots of girls appreciate some culture in their paramours.