Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Assuming

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, there is one mistake that is made. ASSUMING. There is two ways of assuming.

The first is before you meet the girl. Before you meet the girl you have expectations. How she's going to talk, think and react to your every word. Now, you cant look at a girl and know, she's the one without talking to her first. The best 9 [and I say 9 because no one is perfect] can be the ugliest piece of **** on the inside. You dont want someone whos not a great person right!? You want someone who can be there with you, someone whose not a little stuck-up *****! Your better than that!

Now, the second is after you meet her. Don't assume she is going to just give you the number. Don't assume she is going to give you the time of day after that. You need to find it out for your self. Tell her straight up. "Will we ever be? or am I just wasting my time?" This will make her think.."Oh maybe I don't have him in the palm of my hand." This might even like you more due to the fact that you had enough courage to say that. Girls love men who can control the situation. Also don't assume you have no chance. EVERY MAN HAS A CHANCE. Remember, "think and you shall become". If you think that your the BEST and nothing but the BEST then she will treat you as that. If you wait there and keep hanging on then your going to be perceived as a little speck of dust and she WILL bush you away! So remember! Be straight up with her, have confidence and THINK AND YOU SHALL BECOME!

Keep up all the great work guys...

Untill next time

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well slick i have to disagree with you again...I find that you are contradicting yourself by what you just said.
Don't assume she is going to give you the time of day after that
and
don't assume you have no chance
Ok so let me go through what you just said...
(this is all hypothetic)

Im a huge afc and i just read what you said, And i just met a girl named Sue and i have to assume that she'll ever talk to me again. but i cant assume that i dont have a chance... What??:confused:
With what you just said you confused me making me look like a little speck of dust and i will be "brushed away."

And also you stole Pook's qoute.

But please dont post things like this you will confuse the new guys just as shown above.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slickdon
Now, the second is after you meet her. Don't assume she is going to just give you the number. Don't assume she is going to give you the time of day after that. You need to find it out for your self. Tell her straight up. "Will we ever be? or am I just wasting my time?" This will make her think.."Oh maybe I don't have him in the palm of my hand." This might even like you more due to the fact that you had enough courage to say that. Girls love men who can control the situation. Also don't assume you have no chance.

What makes you think that shell be able to tell you if you all will ever be. She isnt a psychic. She most likely wont kno you well enough to be able to tell if yall will hook up. This MIGHT make her think she doesnt have you in her palm but you wont know for sure. Instead just show her you dont need her. Actions speak louder than words right?? Damn, maybe i should stop her kuz i dont feel like typin a novel of stuff i disagree with in your post soooo..........Good job:rolleyes:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on, don't ever assume because everytime I assumed which gave me a sense of confidence, actually at the end crushed me, because the girl didn't meet my expectation and/or I didn't meet her needs. You don't ever want this to happen so find confidence to talk to girls from a different way (I do this by talking to girls that I know will give me compliments first and then talk to more challenging girls).

On the other hand you don't have to assume anything about having a chance with a girl because if you be a true DJ infront of her 9 out of 10 time you'll be with her.- P-DJ