Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask if she got the message

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, i called this chick the other day, and left a message tellin' her to call me back, well she never called me back, so i was just like "NEXT" right

well, just out of curiousity i asked her if she got the message and she said no.

do thinks its straight to ask the chick if she got the message?

"The saddest words of toungue and pen are these: 'it might have been' "

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, it's cool to ask her if she got your message. But, it's easy to not check the messages at your house. I don't check mine at all, but yet my parents do it. Maybe her mom checked it and forgot to tell her. You can't give a definate answer on a chicks interest level off of a message ya know! Too many other factors involved!

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
tru tru, but i left the message on her cell, so it woulda told her she had a voicemail, and woulda shown up as a missed call

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress about it bro, just make sure you get ahold of her in a few days.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
im def not stressin, i was just wanderin if it was scraight to ask her if she got the message

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i doubt it really is big enough to really be noticed but you can look at it 3 ways..

1) she doesent like you and finds you repulsive..when she got your mesage she got creeped out and didnt want to talk to you and when you asked she didnt want to hurt your feelings...

2) she likes you a lot and she was to nervous to call you back and when you asked she didnt want to admit she had cause it would have made her look shy.

3) (most likely) she didnt really bother listening to it cause she is lazy and she didnt realize you left her a message.

in my opinion, i wouldnt have asked her if she had recieved the message. its not really important to know and it makes you sound like your really concerned about it. also just to let you know, your making way to much commotion about this..lol just forget about it... dont wory about little things.. i know its hard sometimes to just ignore them, but more than often they are just pointless reactions..

to help you understand this, try picking a random girl who isnt hot that you see often who isnt a really good friend or anything , and assume she is crushing on you badly.. now, with you acting the way you normaly do see if you are sending ANY little signs to her that she could possibly intercept that youl ike her.. you will find a lot of things that you do that other girls do to you that you may think is valuble info, but its not... now find a girl you like and just act the way you do normaly... you may liek her but just look for things you do that can maybee intercepted as a signs you dont like her.. if you can pay attention to yourself you can see yourself giving negative little signs without even knowing your doing it eventhough you may like this girl... so if you can understand anythign i just said then go try it, it will completely make you ignore little signs. ...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT

There is far to much nexting going on in this forum. GIRLS DON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS. Any good looking girl will understand 'the game' somewhat, and will refuse to call you back thinking 'thats his job.'

Dont fret baby, just call back, and pretend you never left a message.

If you wanna be cruel - then leave a message like "OMG EMILY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP... OMG... AHHH-<hang up in mid yell>"

When she calls you back just be like "The message? What about it? Anyhoo, whats up buddy?"